The minotaur

I shrieked as I was almost mashed into paste by the giant club. Throwing myself to the ground I quickly rolled away from the...yeah...I got no idea what this sucker is. Looked half bull half human though and...well why the hell is he only wearing underwear?

Luna to my side bristled and growled out angrily. Snapping her large sharp teeth, sneering in hatred and scorn at it as she made her way to stand guard in front of me. 

With a tired wary sigh I jumped onto my legs and hopped onto her soft back. She let one more howling growl before taking off to the direction the three went. 

And of course the giant monster following closely behind. Speeding up quicker we caught up to the three, to see him--Percy--helplessly try to get his mother to his side. Doesn't look like it is going all to well. It seems she kept on hitting an invisible force field. Riding up the hill I dismounted Luna to stand just before the barrier. My face obviously confused.

"Em...Um so what's going on here because we still got big and stupid on our tails?" But I was ignored as Percy continued in vain to get his mother at his side. Sighing again I stepped through the invisible barrier, gaining looks of shock from them all. "You're Half-Blooded?!" Percy and Grover yelped in surprise.

"Um...Yes? Wait so this is that border Ares mentioned. Luna. Go home or to Stark or...stay in the forest I guess? I'll be perfectly fine here and I don't think you can come with me. Ok girl?" I said gently to my dear Dire wolf-hell hound. 

Luna whimpered saddened but complied nonetheless. Lowering her large head, she nuzzled up against Raven's neck before darting off. Just then the stupid fruit-loom minotaur made his presence known once more.

Raven eyed the monster weirded out. "You know...I forgot he was there a minute ago..." but her mutterings were ignored as Percy continued to try- in vain to get his mother inside the barrier.

Percy's mom, shook her head and stepped back, tearing her arm from his grasp. She was about to explain herself and plead for them to run, but her voice was halted as she was shoved to the side by manure brains. And if that wasn't enough, the poor woman was then surrounded by flames.

Raven starred eyes wide, gawking at the fact the full blooded human woman just combusted into flames. Raven pointed at the charred marks blankly. "Um...yeah ok, not surprised anymore...sorry for your loss." Raven mentally pat the hyperventilating demi-god boy on the back.

Percy was in shock, and boiling over in anger. The boy was positively, monstrously pissed. The bull dude in his tidy-widies was dying today, painfully. By a recently discovered demi-god no less.

In blind rage, Percy leapt forward, throwing the monster to the side. It staggered back, bumping into the tree slightly. In the zone; Percy charged, ducking, dodging, punching, kicking... anything the pre-teen could do to the minotaur he did.

But when Percy was knocked away, death almost imminent, Raven was ready to throw the monster off the boy when suddenly Percy pulled out a pen, clicked the button. And suddenly a sword pierced through the damn monster- which turned to gross dust all over the boy.

Stepping forward I sighed, noticing the young demigod was out cold. Turning my head to the timid goat-boy I nodded him to my side. "We need to get him to camp. You know where your going. I'll carry him and you lead." Raven said simply her swords turning back to bracelets as she pulled Percy into her arms.

Looking forward as I followed Grover I began to think about...everything and anything. How I missed the Avengers. With Stark's cockiness, training a little with Cap., my small talks with Natasha, talking about certain scientific studies with Bruce...and just spending time with Thor...of course I also feel bad not being able to spend much time to get to know Hawkeye or a few other agents.

Sighing lonely and longingly to get back to the group of people that wormed their way into my cold heart, I continued forward not missing a step. 'I need to learn how to control these powers..how to use this raw potential...I can only hope I dont run into too many idiots here...and that I won't be seen as a monster or insane once these guys find out who my godly parent is...'

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for taking so long, enjoy the update!

Like?--

Dislike?--

Please comment!

-Love, Kisacatdemon-

I do NOT own Percy Jackson, Avengers or any of that only Raven and certain ideas and characters you'll find in this FANfiction.