What Emotional Song Quote Are You?

Aries: "And if you lost a sister, someone's lost a mom and if you lost a dad, then someone's lost a son." (The Script - If you could see me now)

Taurus: "I never felt this way before. Everything that I do reminds me of you." (Avril Lavigne - When You're gone)

Gemini: "I was thinking of killing myself. Don't you mind?" (The 1975 - Me)

Cancer: "Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me." (Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You)

Leo: "When you go, would you even turn to say? "I don't love you like I did yesterday." "(My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You)

Vigro: "Who are you gonna be when I'm lost and I'm scared? Who are you gonna be when there's nobody there?" (Fifth Harmony - Who Are You)

Libra: "You can't take back what we never had." (Demi Lovato - For The Love Of A Daughter)

Scorpio: "These words are knives and often leave scars. The fear of falling apart. The truth be told I never was yours." (Panic! At The Disco - This Is Cospel)

Sagittarius: "Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend. Somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up with you all night. Had I known how to save a life." (The Fray - How To Save A Life)

Capricorn: "I scream "mom and dad why can't I be who I wanna be?"" (Lady Gaga - Hair)

Aquarius: "I would call you up every Saturday night and we'd both stay out till the morning light. And we sang "Here we go again"." (James Blunt - 1973)

Pisces: "You be good and don't you miss me. Two more years and you'll be done with school and I'll be making history like I do.. you know it's all because of you" (Plain Whit T's - Hey There Delilah)

A/N: So as I've said before these are mine so I'm sorry if you don't find these songs emotional but to me they mean a lot. Most of them make me cry and if you can't understand why then you should check the photo^^