Chapter 1 *updated*

Harry's POV:
Is love at first sight an actual thing because I'm pretty sure I just experienced it. The moment that I laid eyes on that sexy stranger I suddenly forgot how to breathe... Oh god my heart is beating so fast, I don't think I've ever felt this way before.... He's just so...
"Hot...."
The strange boy that was standing in front of me suddenly gave me a smirk. Why was he giving me that look? Was I really being that obvious?
"You're liking what you see huh?", he said casually.
Shit.
"Oh uh... Ummm.."
He laughed as redness started spreading throughout my face. Great, he probably thinks that I'm a creep now. Way to make a good first impression, good job Harold.
"It's understandable if you do, I'm quite sexy, I will admit", he added.
He must've noticed how uncomfortable I felt because his eyes softened and his devious little smirk turned into one of the sweetest, most sincere smiles that I have ever seen.
"My name's Louis", he stated.
I couldn't help but return the smile, he's too cute to resist.
"M'names Harry", I mumbled shyly.
"Well Harry...", he paused for a moment to plant a quick kiss onto my cheek, "I hope to see you around". And with that, he turned on his heel and walked straight out the door.
"Holy shit...", I let out a quiet scream and run back upstairs into my room before slamming the door.
"I think that I might end up liking it here after all", I say to myself with a smile.