Chapter 2 *updated*

Harry's POV:
I wake up. It's a Monday and I officially start my new school today. Even though most people would dread starting a new school, especially in the middle of senior year, i'm actually quite looking forward to this. The possibility of even being able to take a glance at Louis, both terrifies and excites me.

I'm scared because... What if he doesn't like me or what if he isn't who I think he is; but i'm excited for just the opposite. He could be this absolute perfect dream come true, and based off of the events of yesterday, i'm guessing that that will probably be true. He just seems so sweet, so kind. He's absolutely adorable in the stupidest of ways, he's sarcastic and quirky and fun and just... Ugh! And his lips against my cheek; my god I swear that I could feel a bolt of electricity pass through me, it was so gentle, so sincere. There was no force, or lust, or anything like that involved in it. Just a quick peck.

Louis is nothing like the boys that i've...acquainted with...in the past. Most boys that i've known are... Well.. Fuckboys, just to be straight forward with it. They didn't love me for me, just for more materialistic reasons such as my body or my money. And just having me apparently wasn't good enough, considering that i've gotten cheated on several times in the past. You may be thinking, "how are you speaking so calmly on a subject like this?" And my answer is simply, i'm over it, they didn't respect me enough and that's their loss not mine.

Every past relationship that was ended, was just leading up to something better and I think that in my case, my "something better" is Louis.