Chapter 6

Maka's Pov:

It was after work hours, I still sat in my chair that's in our recording lounge, working on this new song, that Stein insisted that I write.

'Ugh, sometimes I wish there was another person in this band who's able to write songs, about things other than symmetry, and about how 'amazing' they are. '

I inwardly sighed.

*Knock* *Knock*

Without waiting for a reply, someone came through the door, it was no other than my best-friend Tsubaki Nakatsukasa.

"Hi Maka, I saw that the light in the recording room was on, so I figured you stayed to work on something"

I smiled. 'She knows me, so well'

"Yeah, I'm working on a new song, what about you what were you doing Tsubaki? "

She faintly blushed, before responding.

"Uhh, I was fixing to go to B-blackstar's apartment"

She replied sheepishly.

'So cute, she could've did better than my brother, but they're good for each other.'

Too put it simply they're dating.

Looking at my phone I see it's already ten o'clock. I once again found myself sighing.

"Well you go ahead, I'm gonna stay here a little longer, Kay?"

"Okay" she said, and made her way out the door.
.
.
Unlocking my apartment door, I quickly found the couch not caring if it's not as comfortable as the bed.

But when I jumped on it, I landed on something hard, and that hard something left out an 'Oof'

I pull the blanket off of said something, to see an annoyed Soul.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY APARTMENT?!"

I yelled, it probably wasn't necessary, but why not.

"Soooo loud, Maka" he said trying to avoid the subject, but I wasn't gonna let him go that easily.

"Answer my question" my voice being normal again.

"I got bored, so I came to see you, but you weren't here. I waited here all day, and you come at..."

He quickly looks at the clock, then back at me, then back to the clock, then back at me.

"TWELVE!!" He finishes with a pout.

'So cute..wait what?'

"Sorry, I was working on a new song" I rubbed the back of my head.

He quickly perked up at that.

"Can I hear it?"

He asked, and I could tell by the look in his crimson orbs that I wasn't getting out of performing this.

Sighing for the umpteenth time, I moved to my piano, placing the sheet music onto the stand, and began performing my new song.

.

.

.

.

Soul's Pov:

'So that's why she's late the little bookworm, stayed after hours to finish this.'

She quickly made her way to the piano, and placed her sheet music onto it, and began playing.

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dream.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive.

Her voice was perfectly silky, and had so much strength in it, it was beautiful.

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you feel my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.

I couldn't help, but get the impulse to wrap her in my arms, but decided against it. 'Is it weird I'm imaging us, this is so uncool to think about girly things.' I mentally scowled.

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry.
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall.

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you feel my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.

Before I knew what was happening, my lips were on her own. I don't know how they got there, but I'm not really complaining. I looked at her eyes to she shock, she didn't pull away, but I did.

There was a few moments of silence.

"So-" she started, but I cut her off.

"Goodnight, Maka" and with that I was out the door, on my motorcycle, and already driving back to my place, with a my face that I'm pretty sure could rival my eyes.

Author's Note: Sorry, for not updating this sooner, but here it is Chapter 6!! Song: Everytime We Touch by Cascada. Enjoy, Review. Bye~