Changes

1-22-16

It was a Thursday morning. Just like any morning for Ross. Wake up, Shower, & go to IHOP. He had been going there every meal for a little more than two weeks. Once he was finished he went to the offices with his to-go box clutched tightly in his hands. He was almost late. "Hey! It's......RRROOOSSSSSS!" , Adam shrieked. Everyone in the office greeted him, except Max, who gave Ross the bird. Ross still annoyed him though. After recording a couple of videos with his friends he got ready for lunch, leftover IHOP. He wolfed it down in under 5 minutes. He decided he would help Jin and Adam carry the new posters they made. Ross picked up a copy paper version and got himself a paper cut that felt like crap." God dang it!", he said. Jin looked over and asked " Bro, you alright?". "Yeah", Ross replied ", I'll just wash it off  and put on a bandage.". He went to the bathroom and saw that the cut had accumulated a lot of blood. He inspected the cut and saw that his blood looked brown. He touched it and it felt sticky and gooey. He licked it and and tasted maple syrup. He only thought it was just because the amount of pancakes he had been eating in the past two weeks. He washed the cut off and put on the only bandage in the offices, a Hello Kitty bandage. He returned to Adam and Jin who had already taken care of the posters. Adam said he was leaving to go take care of Mason. He decided to go see what John (Barney) was doing. He was playing Goat Simulator and laughing his head off. " Oh! I didn't see you there Ross!". They talked for a small bit and Ross left so he wouldn't be interrupting his video. He got a text from Adam saying he should do a vlog for him. So he did as the text said and made a pretty short video. He seemed really off and distracted because of the occurrence in the bathroom. He checked the time, 6:50. He should be having dinner by now, so he checked the fridge to see any if he had any more IHOP leftovers.There weren't any more. He went to his car and rushed to the nearest IHOP. His food was gone in less than 2 minutes, but luckily he had ordered twice as much as he would normally get so he would have leftovers. He drove back to the office to finish up some things. While he was there he felt an excess amount of saliva in his mouth so he grabbed a cup and spat in it. What he spit out spooked him. It looked greasy and brown with a bit of white. It was bacon grease.