Discoveries

1-23-16

The next morning, Ross woke up like any other morning. He scratched his head and felt that his hair was coarse, stiff and greasy. He thought he just wasn't washing it good enough,he had never been too keen on washing his hair that well. Before he entered the shower he took off the Hello Kitty Bandage. It was extremely sticky and gooey. He got into the shower. After coming out he saw his hair had become a light golden brown. It looked like toast. He told everyone at the office that he was sick so he could stay home. He knew of a YouTuber by the name of jacksepticeye. Ross was informed he was very good with witchcraft. He sent Jack an email telling him about his condition and what he had done prior. After an hour he received a reply that read, "I've heard that people who are absolutely addicted to IHOP have reported turning into "human breakfasts" and yes there is a reversal spell but there are two cons to it- 1.It will get rid of something on IHOP's menu 2.There is a small chance it will completely fry you. I do have time to visit you so I can help you.... Whaddya say?". Ross replies with a single yes. Jack replies with "Tell me if any more mysterious things happen to you .". Ross decided to kill time by playing some video games, check social media, & absolutely stay away from anything IHOP. Soon he began to feel slow. He scratched his arm and it felt extremely smooth. He felt the bottom and it was extremely flabby.
It also felt thick and slightly fluffy. This feeling was all around his body and it was progressing. He fell onto his bed and after a few minutes the feeling had stopped progressing. He tried his best to get off his bed and stand up. It was hard and once he got up he had a hard time staying up. He felt heavy, as if he had eaten 7 meals at once or gained 200 pounds. He walked over to the nearest mirror and looked at himself. He looked like a human pancake." Oh god." Ross muttered. He panicked and waddled over to his computer and sent an email to Jack. He got an instant reply that read " Don't wanna make you worry but that's one of the last steps. The next one will keep you immobile, keeping you there for someone to eat you. I'll be there by 5:00 AM tomorrow. You might wanna have a friend or two look after you and the final step shouldn't occur until 7:00 AM. Try to avoid liquids and eat only breakfast foods.". Ross called Adam and Jin and explained what had been happening and they need to come over.