Chapter 1.♡

Girl im glad I found your shop.!" Marialys Customer smiled as she was getting her nails redone. "Your one talented young girl and thats not something you can say about a lot these days." She kept talking .

"Thank You Miss Jane , Im happy you think that way about me . Im just here to fulfill your wishes and not rip you of like a lot of shops are doing these days. I promise to give you the best results at the right price." I winked shaping the tip of the nail. I finished up her nails and went to the register and charged her 20 dollars . Cleaned up my station and closed up. It was about 6 and Im tired asf. I hopped in my dodger and turned up the radio.

"Shawty you a dime why you looking lonley , we'll buy another round and its all on meee " 🎶 I sang to the song as i pulled up to my apartment and opened up the garage. I hopped out and opened the door to the kitchen . I live alone since my dad is living in florida . I moved out my moms house cause its time i live life my way and stop trying to be the good girl they want me to be.

I threw my keys on the counter and took of my braw and placed it in my hamper. I tied my hair up in a bun and grabbed my phone and got my agenda from my bag . I had a ton of appointments tomorrow. My shop is different from the ones on my block. Its a barber shop, Beauty salon and tattoo parlor.So normally i got a bunch of appointments. My phone started vibrating so i picked it up.

"Hello?"
"Giiiirllllllll i need helpp statttttt!!" A voice shriecked in my ear. " Jessica?Whats wrong?" I asked getting up "My hairr is a messssssss ! " she cried "can i get a spot for tommorow?! I have a date and i need help !"

"Im sorry ma im all booked tomorrow" I said sighing. " But since you a special one , how about you come over and ill fix it over here? I brought my kit with me today "

"Your a freaking life saver ! Omg I love you!" she yelled and hung up. I smirked and went to grab my kit and prepared for jessica . 15 minutes later and she knocked on my door wearing a shower cap. I couldnt help but laugh , She pushed past me and sat down releasing the birds nest in her hair. "oh shit." was all that came out my mouth.

I hurried her to the sink where i cracked and few eggs seperating the yolks and whites . "You aint putting that in my hair bishh" She faked vomited. " If you want ya hair looking all nice and smooth for tomorrow you have to put it on."

She groaned and i smirked while she sat down . I grabbed some gloves and started seperating her hair and putting egg yolk all over the hair sections. Once i finished i put her hair up in a bun put a plastic bag in her head and left it 20 minutes.

"This stinks bad asf" Jessica scrunched her nose, " I know ma but it almost time to take it out" . I glanced at my watch . 10:21pm . "Alright go wash it off with cold water or else ya gon have egg cooking in your hair, and come back so i can put on a styling cream". Jessica walked away while i layed down on the couch waiting for her to finish up. When she walked out and sat back on the chair i grabbed two coronas and popped them open . " Now back to work" .

I straightened her hair and cut off any split ends that looked ugly and she thanked me and left. I sighed and looked at everything i know had to clean . I sweeped the floor and cleaned up the sink and put away my materials . I stripped of my clothes and took a hot shower then jumped in bed .

____________________
Hey guys , I havent had a chance to properly introduce myself , But i hope you like my books ! Feel free to leave feedback . not negative though.

(Marialys in mm ♡)