Chapter 2 ♡

Beep beep beep beep!
I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 6:30am . I groaned and forced myself out the bed. But ended up face down on the floor. When i finally regained strength i got up and opened my blinds. Then i grabbed my phone and went downstairs to make myself breakfast. I scrolled through my social media and decided to make chocolate chip pancakes with bacon. I put the bacon to fry on a skillet and went to make the pancake mix. I mixed in the ingridients and put them on a small cooking pan . Once i finished my food i grabbed a cup of Orange Juice and sat down to eat my breakfast. As i ate i listened to the rihanna work remix . I finished up and washed the plates and stuff i used to cook. Then i stripped my clothes off and took a hot shower. When i got out i lotioned up and put on my Adidas crop top and high wasted jeans. Then i slipped my feet in my black and white adidas and tied my hair in a messy bun. I also grabbed my black watch and diamond studs. I grabbed my styling bag and my keys and Hopped in my car .

I sped off and got to my shop 10 minutes later. I unlocked and switched the closed sign to open and set up all my stations .My first client was a dude who was finishing a tattoo on his arm. "Marialys im ready to get this done ma" He smirked coming in.
"Have a seat david " I rolled my eyes and patted the on the chair i was so happily comfortable. I grabbed my gear and my stool . I cleaned and changed the needle on the tattoo gun and finished tracing the wolf that was supposed to fill in his arms . "Its gone be a shame all these girls wont be able to see those sexy veins you got here " i said wiping off excess ink. "Thats what makes em attracted to men" I looked up at him and winked . "Do they attract you? " He asked looking at me carefully. I looked up at him and then finished up the tattoo. " Alright david" I wiped off the excess ink and then applied lotion on his skin and applied the bandage to cover it. I got up and cleaned the needle while david took the money out. I walked to the register and put away the money handing him extra lotion. "Know wait 2-3 hours before removing that bandage " I gave him a paper with a few more instrucctions and hugged him goodbye. The rest of the day was filled with long converstations , hair dryers and hair chopping along with a few nails flying . When my last client left I cleaned up my stations and sweeped the floor. I was throwing away the hair when the bell opened. I looked at my watch and its 9;30 what could someone possibly need a this time.

"My barber flaked on me and my friend recommended me here. Said you was a bad ass at hair ? " A deep voice said. I turned around and saw a tall , fine ass dude. "I wouldnt say bad ass but yeah i work with hair and stuff." I said still sweeping. "Think you can work your magic on me ?" He said walking up to me . Damn he smells so good and is like 4 inches taller than me ."We're closed " I said looking up to him . "Can you make an exception?" he replied looking into my eyes.