Chapter 4 ♡

Jay P.O.V
"Jay,Jay, JAY!" I woke up to my brother yelling my name . "What do you want Yadiel" I moaned. "When you planning on getting up fool?" He threw a pillow at me. I checked my phone. 1;30pm . Shit. I was up late last night thinking about the shop girl forgot i was gonna help Yadiel get his car fixed.  "Damn man , im sorry i was up late last night and i forgot about you and our plans " I said scratching my head.  "Nah forget about it , I'll take it to the mechancics later" He walked across the room and sat in my desk chair. Yadiel Is two years younger than me but can be a pain in the ass.

Me and Yadiel were raised my ourselves, Out parents died in plane accident on their way to boston to see our aunt and uncle.Our grandma raised us until she died of cancer and after that we were on our own.I was 12 when my parents died and yadiel was 10. We get along sometimes but when we piss eachother off aint no one who can keep us from fighting. "Wanna tell me why you was up late last night?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Yesterday justin flaked on me and i had to get a cut . " I said getting off the bed. "But he recomended me to this shop so i decided to see if it was open, I walked over to the shop and there was this fine ass girl sweeping, it was 9'oclock and she was the only one there so i figured she worked there" I replied smiling . "Point is she was fine as fuck , And when i tried to hit it she shot me down. The crazy shit is i dont even know her name and shes already driving me nuts."

"Damn man " Yadiel laughed . "Yeah man Im planning on going back today " I walked to put on a shirt. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked to the bathroom to  brush my teeth. Once i finished i washed my face and walked back out to the room.

"You kno what man go , I'll take the car and you go find out what her name is"  Yadiel got up , "Really bruh ? Shit thanks" I dapped him and jumped in the shower. Once i got out i put on a white v-neck some ripped jeans with my gold chain and fossil retro strand cuff. I walked to my closet and slipped on my timberlands. Today i was determined to find out who this girl was.

Marialys P.O.V
Thank god it was saturday and i aint hve to work today. I layed on my bed a few minutes deciding if i should get up or not when i finally decided to get up and make some breakfast. I went into the bathroom and washed my face and mouth and changed into boy shorts and a tank top.  also slipped on some socks since the floor was cold as fuck. I made my bed and grabbed my phone the went downstairs to the kitchen. I put some music on my phone and started dancing around the kitchen. "Asked me if i do this everyday i said often , often , often girl i do this often make that pop pop " i sang dancing and twerking , i then decided to make some chocolate chip muffins. I mixed everything in and put the muffins in the oven. I went to the living room and switched on spongebob and watched it until my muffins were ready.

Jay P.O.V
I drove to the shop only to find out it was closed today. I slammed my fist on the steering wheel causing it to horn. Shiiit. What the fuck do i do know I sighed.  Suddenley i grabbed my phone and marked justins number

"J's barber here, how may i help you?" 

"Fool you sound like a secretery , " I laughed

"Jay my man whats up?

"Hey dude , listen i really need the shop you recomended me to number."

"My guess is you saw the owner?" Justin laughed

"Fuck yea man , thats why i need the number" I said in a duh voice

"Aight ill text it to ya , but hey man good luck. With a girl like that you'll need it"

"Belive me i dont doubt it for a second".