The Heartless Alpha ~ 4 (SAMPLE)

After a few half-watched movies, which they skipped and cursed at because it was so boring; Clark wanted to visit Kohen's mate, but Kohen gave a warning growl. That made Clark shiver and sit right back down. He had forgotten about the looong talk that Kohen had mentioned.

"Remember that long talk?" Kohen, folded his arms, his biceps doubling in size as they squeezed into a fatal position. Clark nodded, meekly. He was so close to leaving, without that talk, but Kohen's an Alpha so he literally remembers everything. Like literally.

"W-what did you want to talk about?" Clark, heard himself saying. For the Beta of the most feared pack, you fear your own Alpha? Alex, Clarks wolf snorted. Clark ignored him and turned his attention to Kohen.

"Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about. You basically told my mother that my mate was alive, when I told her she wasn't. " He scarily yet calmly looked at his Beta. Kohen gave him a half smirk watching as Clarks face paled.

That's what I like. Horror, fear.

"So your mother thinks that your mate is dead? Why would you lie?" Clark concluded in a question. Anger lacing his tone fire visible in his eyes. Kohen cursed under his breath, before running a hand through his dark hair. A smug smile etched unto Clarks face, but it was wiped off when Kohen opened his eyes. They were dangerously flickering from gold to black.

"I have my reasons to lie, but that would all be ruined because of you." Kohen snarled at his best friend who eyes were also black. Kohen raised his eyebrows, "No it was because of you. You made up that lie and it bit you back in the ass. Motherfucking hard!" Clark retorted, irritated that Kohen was doing this to himself, pointing at him. He was just a tad bit shorter than Kohen.

Kohen wanted to shift, rip apart his beta's body, he wanted to feel the adrenaline, rush through his body as Clark's blood splattered the neutral grey paint on the wall.

He wanted blood.

Clark's blood.

A ferocious growl ripped Kohen from his dark, bloody mind. Clark stood high, confident and angry with his dark brown wolf. His eyes a blue...bright icy blue.

Kohen wanted to shift, when Olivia stood at the door frame, a hand over her mouth, her hair a little dishevelled from her sleep yet eyes were wide open with distress and irritation.

It took her a while to understand the situation.

"W-why would you lie to mother about your mate? That she is dead?" Olivia sputtered, her hand flattening down her hair. Clark growled at what his mate was hearing. She didn't need this amount of stress in her life. Reluctantly, Clark shifted covering his male parts, before shifting to a lustful looking Olivia. It was weird how the atmosphere went from irritation to lust.

Kohen grimaced when his sister eyes trailed over the muscular, blushing beta, who was covering his male part.

Clark shifted nervously on his feet, before letting out a small, nervous chuckle. Kohen just tried calming his self down, but it didn't work. He glance at his sister and her mate before taking off through the back door and deep into the woods, shifting into his midnight, black wolf; gold eyes gleaming.

"I am going to enjoy me some Clark!" Olivia squealed, grabbing Clarks hand and pulling him upstairs, her pupils dilating, resulting in her black, lust filled eyes.

Unfortunately for Kohen, he heard the squeal.

Ewww. He shuddered.