Chapter Twelve

Piper's POV...

I wake up in Jason's arms. We fell asleep watching Netflix. "Morning Pipes," he smiles down at me. I smile back. "Jason," I sigh sadly, "What's going on with Nico and Will?"

*                             *                          *

Jason told me the whole story. Honestly I can see where Nico is coming from, but that is still no excuse. Jason and I are walking to the Hades cabin, hand in hand. I smile looking at our intertwined fingers. I could not image Jason not loving me. "Hey Jason," I ask looking up at my boyfriend. "Would you still love me if I was a boy?"

He stops walking and turns to face me. "Piper are you saying-"

"No," I say honestly. "I'm just asking."

"Piper," he pulls me closer. "I would love you, if you were a brick."

I laugh and he smiles. Then he pulls me into a deep kiss, I kiss back. He pulls away and we continue walking. We reach the Hades cabin and Jason's about to open the door, when I look inside the window and stop him.

"What?" He asks looking confused. "Look," I say pointing at the window.

Inside the Hades cabin Nico and Will are laying in bed, cuddled up next to each other, and once again I can feel their love like a strong punch to the heart.