Chapter five

May 25
I open my eyes and get up from my bed,i fix my hair a little and put it on a half bun and grab a basket and get out of the house i went to the farm where all the animals are and grab the eggs that the chickens lay i then went to the cows and get some milk.
I went back in the house and start making some breakfast for me and the man,when i finish i put the food on two plates and grab one plate and put it in the table that was in the kitchen and grab the other one and went outside i saw him and he was in new clothes some dark blue jeans and a black button shirt.
"I made some breakfast if you want"i say and he look at me and came toward me he grab the plate
"Wow i haven't seen this for a long time.thanks" he say smiling at me and i give him a smile back and he got in the house.
Why is acting nicer now?
I got in the house and saw him eating "so whats you name"? I say and he clear he throat
"Dean.dean ambrose and if you wonder i am from Cincinnati and i been out there for two years looking and i finally found a place where is actually nice and peaceful" he say not looking at me and looking at he food like something is bothering him.
"Where you marry"? i know i shouldn't have say that because he's expression change instantly.
"I knew you where going there.and no i wasn't.why you worry"? he say standing up and grabbing my arm
"Why you worry"? he say the grip stronger
"I was just wondering.let go of me" i say trying to get out of he's grip
"No into you told me why you wonder"' he say and went tighter i slap him hard whit my free hand and kick him in the stomach i escape from he's grip.
"You shouldn't have done that" he say holding he cheek and stomach he  sat back down on the chair.
I went to my room and lock the door i went in my bed and put the blankets in top of me.
Is he trying to take control?
Is he trying to take control of me?
I couldn't help but to be scared a little like moments like this i wish my famaly was back so i could tell my mom and she would tell my dad and handle it
But
I am all alone and if i am gonna live whit him for the rest of my life i need to tell him something important if we want to survive together.