Chapter 4

A/N guys I'm gonna change Chevy's appearance a bit. Its really hard to find non slutty pics of girls acting like they're country. The picture above will be Chevy, Brantley's face when he texts her, Lukes face when BG says he'll take Lexy home, and Lukes face when he sends her a message also. I figured I would also add a video I think you guys might find funny. It is from a while ago and I found the dancing very funny.

-------------------------------------------

I just followed Lexi with a huge grin on my face.

"Take that stupid grin off your face before I do it for you" snapped me outta my thoughts.

"What are you gonna do Chevrolet, you look like a midget from here." I said

" Shut up, um excuse me for one second," Chevy says and gets interrupted by a phone call.

"Hey, yeah I should be able to next week............. OK....... No you know about that..... Because there's people here...... Because I'm now an opening act for a tour......
Staci just tell dad I love him and miss y'all OK...... OK love you too ....... Bye." Chevy says getting frustrated towards the end.

" Who was that?" I ask

"My sister Staci, she was wondering when I would visit home and being her nosey self." She replies.

"Who was she talking about when you got frustrated?" Lexi asked

Chevy just gave her a look and Lexi shook her head understanding, leaving me confused.

"So anyway I should probably get going make sure I don't need to bug anything before we set out tomorrow make sure your at the buses bright and early," I said breaking the awkward silence.

"Okay can I bring Lexi and the dogs?"

" Yeah you also need to pack a lot of clothing and etc.," I replied

" Tomorrow you'll be shown to your bus and introduced to the other people on it," I continued.

"Alright bye Brantley, see ya tomorrow," Chevy and Lexi said as I left.

(Lexy's p.o.v.)

As he left I looked at Chevy.
"He's so into you, but you were to busy gawking over Luke."

"No he isn't and no I wasn't, okay maybe I was. Who wouldn't have you seen him. Anyways we should go pack, then I'll make dinner, and then we should get ready for bed."

" Why'd you change the subject Chevy? " I teased.

"Just go pack and stuff", she said as she rolled her eyes and walked away

" Okay but just so you know, Luke was looking too!"

(Chevy's p.o.v.)

Lexy's is so embarrassing I thought as I started packing. I put almost everything I had in my suitcases, because I didn't have a lot of clothing most of it is still at Blasie's house. I kept out an outfit for tomorrow, and my toiletries, so I could shower tonight and get ready in the morning. As I finished up packing I heard Luke Bryan singing 'Knock knock knock goes the diesel if you really wanna see the beautiful people', as I searched for my phone to see who texted me. It was an unknown number. It said,
Unknown- Just wanted to let you know be here by like 7:30 tomorrow, I'll show you your bus and introduce you to the other people on the bus.

Me- Is this Luke if so, okay thanks for the info see you tomorrow. Hope there's room for three dogs and an extra person. Lol

Unknown - Yeah its Luke and there should be if not we will find another bus for you guys have a goodnight. 😊😜😎

Me- Okay thxs you too. Bye 😆.

After that I put him in my contacts as 'Luke Hotness Bryan😜😂😎😏🎤🎶🎼🎹🎸' I hope no one looks in my contacts. I went downstairs and started cooking some of everything to get rid of the food that would go bad.
*
"So why are you smilin' so big?" Lexy asked

"No reason" I said casually.

" You'll find out later I'm sure, becuase you're so nosey. So lets eat and get to bed." I said causing her to glare at me jokingly.

"Fine, I guess so even though I'm not nosey I just make your business mine" She said making this '😝' face.

*after they ate when s
Chevy just laid down for bed*

Unknown - Goodnight darlin don't be late tomorrow mornin. Sweet dreams.

Me - This is Brantley right, if not loose the number creep. If so thanks goodnight to you too. See you tomorrow.

Unknown - Its Brantley, first you call me a lunatic then a creep. Nice first impression lol Goodnight darlin😂😴

I felt my cheeks turn red as I saved his number in my contacts as 'Brantley HellRaiser Gilbert 😈😡😀 😜😎 💀🔫🎤🎵🎼🎸'

Why does he always make me blush, gosh. Men have that effect on me, but always aren't what they seem to be. As Brantley and Luke ran through my mind I drifted off to bed.