Waking up in his life {Chapter 1}

Chapter 1
I slowly open my eyes feeling an unfamiliar texture slip through my fingers, I rise up off the ground finding myself lying on some white fluffy carpet, the kind you would want in your dream bedroom all cute and soft. I start to examine the room, first glancing at the huge TV right in front of me. With a bunch of shelves holding nice framed pictures, awards, and framed jerseys. I look behind my shoulder facing a couch with a table, remotes and decorative coasters. Peering back at the jersey I take a closer look reading the name "Horan" on the back. I sit in silence still on the floor in confusion, and I begin to realize I have to be in his living room.
"What the hell?" I say in disbelief.
"Rose, are you going to get ready?" He asks walking into the living room.
My gaze rests on him in surprise, he's wearing only jeans. His upper body structure was breathtaking. His hair was down flat, kind of messy indicating he just woke up. His eyes were slightly drawn, tired. He was everything I dreamed of...
"Ah, um yeah..."I replied. His bright blue eyes pierced my body as he watched me pick myself off the floor.
"You alright babe?" He asks.
...Babe? Did he just call me Babe?
"Come on Rose, we have to meet Liam at the studio in 10 minutes! Can you get ready enough for paps?" He says.
"Paps?" I question in curiosity.
"Yes! Come on, what's up with you this morning? Pictures and stuff aye?" Niall says to me in frustration.
"Oh, and have you seen my shirt and hat?" he continues.
"Your ugly hat that everyone makes fun of you for?" I joke and say with a huge smirk on my face.
"Ahh, come on I don't have time to get me hair done in aehh" he replied in his thick Irish accent.

Ten minutes later
"Good God, my eyes!" Holy shit this paparazzi thing is so not how I expected it to be with all these damn flashing lights, I'm going to be blind!
"You okay?" Niall mouths to me.
I nod slightly uneasy.
We finally get to the door and I feel relieved, it seemed as though it took twenty minutes of being shoved from the car to the door just to get inside.
"Man, you don't lie when you say the paps are bad," I say to Niall while sitting in a comfortable position.
He stares at me as if I were a complete stranger.
"Babe, you and I have been together for almost a year. Is everything okay with you? You seem like you just met me or something." He says.
"Oh, in what way?" I reply innocently.
"Well just now in the car, you looked like you were about to burst into tears when I said we have to record for our tenth album..."He replies.
Oh, yeah. My gaze lands on the ground and I look up at him with tears in my eyes, "Tenth?" I mumble incoherently.
He steadily moves closer to me. So close I can feel the heat of his body fire up my skin.
"Fangirl much?" He asks with a big grin and leans in for a passionate kiss leaving my body tingling in delight.
After his lips leave mine he says" Come on now, Liam said that ALL the boys are here today."
...All? I think perplexed getting out of the way. When I walk through the door nothing could make me more emotionally confused as a simple tattooed man from Bradford with long eyelashes and a sweet voice.
"Hey, Rosie!"
I took one look at him and instantly the world around me paused... I could feel wet, hot tears stream down my face. The butterflies in my stomach swirling like a sand storm. I knew this couldn't possibly be a dream...This is real.

The door slammed behind me as I ran out of the entryway, hearing rapid footsteps behind me.
Zayn? I didn't dream of Zayn! I dreamt of being married to Niall being as they were. It was a fantasy and this can't be real! Shaking my head trying to figure everything out I'm interrupted by Niall yelling at me.
"Babe! Babe!" The thick Irish accent calls out to me from a distance and I pause for him to catch up.
"What the hell is your problem today? I don't understand it! He exclaims baffled.
"I'm dreaming Niall! You are just my dream. I hav—I have to get out of it! I stutter gripping my hair.
"Dream? What's wrong with you! Get your head on straight!" he yells.
"Pinch me Niall, Pinch me!" Now I start to yell.
"Okay babe, I don't know what's wrong with you, did you take something this morning?" he asks in disbelief ignoring my comment.
"Of course not! I just woke up and was suddenly on your floor!" I raise my voice again.
"Okay, you need to calm down. We'll talk about this later. "He says giving up on our ridiculous conversation and turning to walk away.
"Wait!" I lower my voice to a softer tone.
"Look, I know you won't understand this, but Niall I'm just a fan..." I lose my train of thought, remembering something that suddenly popped out of nowhere in my head. "Umm...wait...Niall?" I ask.
"Yeah?" he sighs and turns back around.
"...Where's my family?" I ask struggling emotionally.
"Your family? He questions. "Rose, how can you possibly not remember? Your mom died when you were young, along with your father right after. You're an only child." he says in confusion.
"Oh, yeah" I reply as if I knew what he was talking about.
He walks back inside leaving me outside alone. Where's my family? I think deeply. My mother never died and my father couldn't be more alive. And what about little Jack? Did they disappear in this dream? Is this even a dream? So many questions burst in my mind, but eventually I start to head back inside the studio.

Niall's POV:
"Well, that was weird..." I say to myself aloud as I walk back inside without Rose.
I furrow my brows. "Why would she ask such silly questions?"
"Oh Niall, good you're still here. What's up with Rose today? "Liam says as I walk in the door.
"Oh, she's just going through something right now. She will be fine." I say with a shrug having trouble believing my own words.
"So ...ready to record?" harry chimes in with a grin.
We all nod in agreement.
The boys and I recorded all afternoon. Rose just sat in the corner in a daze. Half the time, I recon she was crying some. I still don't know what's up with her and this so called "dream "of hers. She has never acted this way before, so I have no clue what's going on. Maybe it's just PMS? Who knows...

Rose POV:
Driving back to Niall's was quite awkward, he spoke little to none with me. Honestly, I think he's probably more confused than I am. All I am worried about is how in the hell this dream could possibly become reality. And most importantly, where did my family go? I don't think it's really hit me that I'm with Niall now, on an intimate level. Or how I saw ALL of the boys today, including Zayn. Those boys mean so much to me, it's no secret that bands can literally save lives, especially them for that matter. Being a huge Directioner and always a Niall's girl, I'd assume is why I am here I guess. My affection for him has somehow gotten me lost in my own dream...at least I think?

************AUTHORS NOTE**********

HEYYYYOOOOOO!!!! It's Jenni!!! (Baeniallhoranpics on Insta!) I'm really exited about this book, I hope you all enjoy it!!! Make sure to let me know what you think!!! I love reading everyone's comments, Thanks for the support! Make sure you are following my main acc on Insta (Baeniallhoranpics) THANKS GUYS & ENJOY 😘