The Grammy's {Chapter 4}

Chapter 4:
Rose POV:
"Rose! You scared the shit out of me!" He yells still shocked at what had happened.
"Harry?" I question in disbelief thinking I nearly just tried to knock him out.

I think I should be insanely grateful for that damn lamp.
"Don't be such a creep, it's just me! And by the way this is my house in case you haven't noticed!" He emphasizes in a slightly threatening voice.
I watched him as he cleaned up the sticky orange juice from the floor and I lean down to help the mess that was In fact caused by myself.
"No, it's fine I got it." He sighs.
I ignore him and grab the bottom of his shirt. I should be of some use to him.
He stops me immediately.

"What are you doing?"
"Come'on take off your shirt, I will wash it." I say without hesitation.
I watch as he slowly lifts his shirt off, leaving his tan bare skin for my viewing. He's got a nice toned body, abs present for the eyes to see, but best of all...
The tattoos.
Birds, Butterfly, Leaves..
I stare at him cold and he's frozen with me. I snap out of my trance finally blinking back to reality and I look up at him in the eyes.
"Sorry" I whisper embarrassed knowing my blush was apparent.

"So Rose, why aren't you asleep with Niall?" He starts a conversation grabbing a stool sitting down with a new cup of OJ.
I take a seat next to him and respond.
"I was just doing some work on my laptop." I shake my head and ask him if he wants to put on another shirt, but he assured me it was alright.
Damn boy.
***************************
" Weren't you supposed to be coming home tomorrow?" I ask curiously tucking a stand of my dark straight hair behind my ear.

"Yea, I was.." he explains carefully breathing out a sigh. " I went out to dinner with Kendall and it definitely didn't go as planned."

"I'm sorry, do you want to talk about it?" I ask sympathetically wondering what could possibly had happened so I face him engagingly.

" If its okay Rose, I'd rather not talk about it." he says with a regretful smile and pats my leg.

We talk for a long time ranging from simple things to topics about our very existent. I began to feel very comfortable around Harry. He just gives me a brotherly vibe.

All was well until I faced him with a question he just simply could not answer to my dismay.

"What's in the locked door?"

He looks at me with a glint in his eyes that I can't decipher and yawns stretching his arms out.

"We better get some rest." he replies with a straight face.

Does the guy think I'm stupid?

I ask again refusing to let him off.
"Nothing, it's just a door built for looks. Just don't go in, it's nothing.
Yeah it's nothing....nothing at all. All just for looks. Hey, I'm gonna head to bed now. You should too, Goodnight Rose."

Did he just evade the question or am I just being too suspicious? He looked as if he was hiding something he really didn't want me to know about.
"Ok..." I say slightly concerned.

"Hey, Harry?" I ask before he makes his way upstairs.
"Thanks for letting us stay at your house. I know you probably like your privacy. Niall and I really do appreciate it." I add gratefully.
"Niall?" He says with a giggle. As if it were hard to believe.
"That lad doesn't even ask anymore, but thanks Rose. It's alright. I like having you guys around to keep me company."
I start laughing.
What did he just say?
"Company? Oh, Harry! You are Harry Styles you could have any company you want. You're too sweet." I shake my head walking towards him.
"Goodnight" I say kissing him on the cheek and patting his chest lightly. I head towards the stairs but am caught off guard when Harry grabs my hand pulling me back to face him
"Rose?" he asks gently.
"Yes, Harry?" I say tilting my head.
He takes some time staring at me with an unrecognizable expression before he simply says,
"Night."
He releases my hand and I smile heading upstairs.