Staying at Harry's house {Chapter 3}

Chap 3 Rose's POV:

We got to back to LA quite late. Niall didn't talk to me at all. And I honestly didn't feel like pushing him to. I don't think I would talk to me if I was him.

Paparazzi was absolute chaos yet again... Why the hell did I think being a celeb was fun again? I'm definitely starting to rethink the benefits of this dream...

So far I have exerted a lot of effort just trying to act how I used to appear in front of everyone I know in this dream and it especially doesn't help with Niall not talking to me.

We got in the car after the airport madness and Niall told me that we're going to stay at Harry's place since he wouldn't be in town until tomorrow. Regarding Niall's expression I would assume he likes Harry's house in LA better than his. It was alright with me, in fact I was quite ecstatic to see his house. I'm sure it would be a huge gorgeous palace. He is the king of the world, right?

*******************

We arrived at Harry's and it without a doubt stood up to my expectations. The place literally was jaw dropping. I couldn't believe my eyes that I was actually standing in it. The place itself was very modern there was contemporary furniture and lots of glass décor. It was completely spotless, not even a single fingerprint in sight. Thus I gave my body a warning not to be its clumsy self and break Harry's valuables. But of course Harry's just has to make it hard for me.

Niall told me to take the bags to our room upstairs. I'm sure I was supposed to know where everything is, so I just went along with it. Walking up the tall spiral stairs, I almost tripped from the bags being so heavy. Too small for this shit.

I got to the top of the stairs and I stand before a huge long hallway with doors all around. I start by opening the first one.

And it's a Closet...

Second door than.

A glorious bathroom made for a god with a huge Window to see the city view...

Next one.

A bedroom...but not Niall's and mine.

The room was calm, lacy and white. A white shaggy rug spread across the floor. This was definitely Harry's master bedroom. He had pictures everywhere. I started to examine the photos a little closer and noticed...

Kendall
Cara
Gemma
Anne
Nadine
Caroline

And more people, mostly models that I couldn't recognize. I snicker to myself not surprised.
He had cameras all around. Old ones. All different sizes and shapes. Now I definitely won't have to worry about weirdos coming in for sure.

I walked into his bathroom next, he had a huge sunken bathtub with candles decorated all about. Quite a romantic I might say. A shower that could probably fit all of the boys in it at once was right next to it. I spotted out of the corner of my eye a black shinny door. "His closet?" I thought to myself curiously. Sure enough, it was his closet. He had a huge walk in closet with mirrors all around.

I stopped and ran my fingers through different shirts from YSL, they all seemed to be really ugly. But I knew he could pull it off. There were shiny clear glass shelves with hundreds of shoes nicely placed with a foot of distance. All the shoes on shelf were boots.

I took my finger grazing a couple feeling thousands of dollars boots from YSL. It just completely blew me away. I found this pair of boots that were shinny gold. It was the same pair he had worn at my concert.

I sat down on the white shaggy carpet with the shoes and put them on my feet. His feet were the size of Texas! I could fit both my feet in them and still have room they were so big! Next I saw a red Hawaiian flower decorated see through shirt with black shinny buttons. I unbuttoned it and put it over my white plain shirt. The moment of truth has come, have I become Harry or a Hawaiian clown? I looked in the mirror to see myself. I froze and laughed silently to myself. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I looked so silly.

Nevertheless I put everything back, and peered back to the tall mirror. I brushed out my dark chocolate hair with my fingers. I noticed how green my eyes were today, usually they had been deep blue, but today they were as green as the forest behind my old house. Eventually, I hurry and leave the room forgetting I shouldn't be in here again.

I finally found the guest bedroom at the end of the hall and drop the bags off on the bed. The room was definitely meant for Niall. It had a guitar, TV, and golf clubs in it. Everything Niall used.

I spent some time in the kitchen with my laptop, until Niall said he was heading to bed after watching some TV in the living room for a while. I told him I would shut off everything when I was done.

Once Niall left, I decide to do some lurking around the place, just for fun. I sadly found nothing exiting, everything you'd think to have in a house, he had. But there was this one door that was locked. I went on a hunt but I couldn't find a damn key anywhere. I must have searched for more than an hour. I eventually gave up on my search and figured I should head off to bed.

I made sure the doors were locked and realized I needed to use the restroom. Afterwards I had noticed a small light I thought I had shut off somewhere downstairs.

I stood frozen goosebumps rising instantly on my skin. My heart hammers beneath my chest as I try to come up with a reliable explanation for myself. I release a trembled sigh thinking I'm just being ridiculous and watch too many horror movies. I needed to shut it off before I went to bed, I had promised Niall I would make sure.

Okay, I better get this over with quickly.

I try to run softly down the stairs as quickly as possible as if my life depended on it. I manage to make it down without a sound. But I pause yet again standing before the kitchen that's on my right. The only light on. Darkness surrounding it just daring me to come turn it off. I rub my arms nervously becoming vulnerable and intimidated by a freaking light. A burst of courage rises upon me and I make my way to turn off the damn light.

I walk confidently passing the small dining room table before I suddenly hear clinking noises that have to be coming from the kitchen.

Shit. Someone is in the house!

I hide behind the wall covering my view from the fridge. I start to hyperventilate trying to think what I should do. A freaking hobo must be in here trying to steal Harry's food or something! All thoughts disappear from my mind and my instincts kick in.

I look urgently around for a weapon spotting the only possible thing I can use for defense.

A lamp.

It was a nice lamp but no way in hell am I letting someone off for this. I hold it tightly in my grip trying to steady my rapid breathing.

Don't worry Rose you got this.

I walk out of my hiding spot and look to see the fridge wide open. No one in sight. I can't see below the bar table so I crouch low and crawl around.

Damn I can't see.

Reaching my endpoint I say a soft prayer in my head and rise up yelling out my battle cry.

I turn, my eyes widen and I scream at the top of my lungs at the ninja culprit that was somehow suddenly right in front of me. A manly scream echoes mine and I drop my lamp backing up.

Bad idea.

I end up tripping over my past protection and fall to the ground with an "umhf", a sticky substance sprays all over my body, In my shock I rub at my eyes trying to get it out. I hear the culprit slipping spitting out incoherent words and in a matter of seconds a body collides into mine sending my head to the floor.

We both groan at the impact. Oh my god!

"WHO ARE YOU HOBO!" I scream and push him off me.

"What the fuck!?" um do I know that voice?

The stranger gets up and turns on the light.

"Im blinded!" I yell out.

My eyes dilate and I'm face to face with who appears to be the one and only, orange juice covered Harry Styles.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Heyyyy!!! How are you guys liking the book so far??? Please help me share this book with everyone! Thanks guys! -Jenni (@ Baeniallhoranpics | Instagram)