Dreamer

I've decided to combine Dreamer and Eh Ah Sou together because I feel that this story kind of gets neglected, and since this is a simple one shot there wasn't much point of having a new cover for this. 

I've always dreamed of utopia.

A world with kindness, equality, love. Perhaps suffering cannot be erased, but hope will always exist, no matter how grim the situation.

And yes, my little sister Nunnally.

Nunnally and her smile, the only way she can express her gratitude when others help her. The genuine lift of her lips that can brighten up anyone's day, and make their effort worth it.

Standing next to her is Suzaku.

Green eyes the colour of spring, the promise of a better tomorrow, one of the sun and a new morning. Untameable, curly strands of brunette hair falling into his line of sight, a strong hand rested protectively on Nunnally's wheelchair, determined to guide her through the current nightmare of a world.

As I stared at the mask of Zero, the symbol of a new world, of hope and peace for those that were oppressed under Britannia, epiphany coursed through my body, and for the first time since I attained the power of a king, Geass, I felt at ease.

Now that I could count the hours left on my fingers, I allowed myself a small smile. A simple breach of the heavy mask I've been wearing since I started down the path of no return. My reflection looked back at me, with eyes that any normal teenager would have. One filled with immense trust for their best friend.

Suzaku, thank you.

The sword came in an agonising pace, taunting me. When it finally pierced the uniform of a tyrannical king and through my body, I didn't feel any pain. Too many lives, too many losses weighed down on me, slowing my movement, numbing me. Perhaps I could have dodged it. Then what? This is Zero Requiem, the final chapter to Lelouch's life, one of treachery and betrayal, pain and lies. It must be completed. Perhaps, hundreds of years later, they will realise what I have done and change the name of a demon king, but I do not hold high hopes for it, nor do I long for it.

Because the reason for my living has been fulfilled.

Nunnally is safe, and happy, guarded by the person I trust the most in the world. Alas, I even get to leave gazing into her beautiful eyes that I have never forgotten the innocence nor the colour of.

I've always dreamed of utopia.

A world with kindness, equality, love. Perhaps suffering cannot be erased, but hope will always exist, no matter how grim the situation.

And I was never in it.

Short and sweet. When this came to my head I abandoned everything to sit in front of a computer and write this down, because if I didn't it would be gone. Any relate to this?