➵ day one thousand four hundred twenty seven | part 2

10:04 pm

Heaven: oppa, let's meet.

Angel-oppa: i told you to stay away from him!

Heaven: are you jeonghan-oppa? Am I asking you? And besides the others told me that oppa misses me.

Angel-oppa: he doesn't give a damn aboutyou anymore! STAY. AWAY. FROM. HIM!

Heaven: oppa, lets meet at the AKINDA café. Just like we planned. The memers said you agreed but i wanted to make sure. :)

Angel-oppa: he's not coming! 😡😡

Yoon Jeonghan cleared his own nickname.

----------

to: diva boo
from: winnie the pooh
she's coming! she got mad and even removed oppa's nickname :)))

from: diva boo
to: winnie the pooh
okay, are you sure she's coming. did you call her ex?

to: diva boo
from: winnie the pooh
yeah i did! he said he'd love to teach her what happens to the people who cheat on him.

from: diva boo
to: winnie the pooh
he won't beat her up right? i mean we hate her but we won't hurt her. that's too much.

to: diva boo
from: winnie the pooh
he means he's gonna reveal her secret to jeonghan-oppa! is he there?

from: diva boo
to: winnie the pooh
he's here winnie. anyways this is just step one to getting rid of her. call him already! hana's here.

Haneul stared up from her phone and saw Seungkwan waving his phone at her. He made the call me sign and pointed at Hana secretly.

She nodded then proceeded in calling Hana's ex.

Three Hours Ago

"Okay, what's the plan?"

"Yes! Okay so here's the plan. First we need to lure Hana here. Then we call Jeonghan-hyung along with the other members to 'eat'."

"Then, we'll have to make Hana angry enough to make a scene." Hoshi said.

"If that doesn't work we just have to talk about you more. Try to make every single topic about you." Wonwoo said.

"We also thought that it was better to separate her and Jeonghan so you could be more closer to him. And to do that you'll have to hang around wonwoo." Seungcheol said.

"Wait! That's it? That's your 'Operation: Get Rid Of Lee Hana'?!"

The five boys shrugged.

"How can that get rid of her? And besides we need someone who can make her angry, it can't be me because Jeonghan-oppa might see me. It has to be someone who know her sooo well.... And besides all of your ideas are impossible. Hana won't allow Jeonghan-oppa to be separated from her. And we need some help. As I've said, someone who knows her well..."

"How about an ex?" Seungcheol suggested.

"That's right! Who could be more bitter than an ex she cheated on?" Haneul cheered and she felt so evil doing such things but Hana deserves it. Hana always steals everything away from Haneul. From friends to boyfriends and even when it comes to awards. She lets it be but she can't give up Jeonghan. She needs him. She loves him. Not as a fan, but she loves him from the bottom of her heart.

that's it for today folks! good night! and btw do you think Jeonghan and Haneul's ship name could be HanHan? Or JeongHan? JeongNeul? NeulHan? comment for more suggestions!