MY POSSESSION

"I'm in love dude!" Randhir chirped happily.

"Not again. Will you please stop talking about her?" Parth told highly exasperated.

"I can't, I just can't!" Randhir told.

"Oh god, there he goes again," Parth mumbled.

"She is so cute!" Randhir beamed.

"Oh god Randhir, stop behaving like an idiot!" Parth shushed.

"Idiot? Just Idiot? I am ready to become anything or do anything for her dude," Randhir told dreamily.

"Oh shut up and c'mon, we got a class to attend!" Parth told angrily and dragged Randhir out of the library.

Sanyukta. She was broken. She had heard their conversation. She was behind the bookshelves when she heard Randhir and Parth's voice. For a change, she had decided to eavesdrop. "He loves someone!" she thought and fell on her knees. She calmed herself. She silently got up and walked towards the class. She went in and sat in her usual place. She knew Randhir had seen her coming in but he didn't even bother to mutter a simple "Hi" or atleast smirk. He always smirks when he sees me. "Why didn't he smirk?" she thought to herself. She was livid.

Meanwhile, Randhir was lost in her' thoughts. He hadn't really seen Sanyukta entering the class.

The class started.

"Randhir, solve this," Vardhan called out and looked at Randhir who was smiling lost in his reverie.

No response.

"Randhir?" Vardhan told a little louder.

No response.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat!" Vardhan hollered and banged the table.

"Umm...yes sir?" Randhir told sheepishly.

"Get out," Vardhan told.

"Sorry sir," Randhir apologized.

"I said get out!" Vardhan yelled.

Randhir mumbled a "Sorry" and quickly went out.

"Wow now he isn't concentrating in class, that too Vardhan sir's? Seriously? Awesome! Must be thinking of his lady-love," Sanyukta thought, "Argh, I need to take care of that lady-shit. She isn't going to be an obstacle between me and my Randhir and definitely not between him and his engineering. I will never let that happen."

After the class she went in search of Randhir. She entered the Mechanical lab expecting him to be there. There he was, sitting on a chair with one of his hands resting horizontally on the table and the other in contact with his cheek with his elbow on the table.

"Randhir?" she mumbled.

"Randhir?" she called out louder this time upon not receiving any response.

"What the f**k? Is he day-dreaming again? Argh that girl, she turned him into a lover-boy," she thought.

"Randhir, I love you!" she told loudly trying to evoke a response from him.

No response.

Her patience drained out.