You are just PERFECT for me

The door bell rang..
TING TONG!!!TING TONG!!!
" oh ho!!! Ayii baba.. " she screamed while running towards the door.
"TING TONG"
" Oh my god Randhir " she opened the door and found him standing there.
" why so late? " he asked in irritation.
" aree I was coming Randhir.. I m not a magician jo ek second me kahi b pohoch jaunge. " she to snaped back.
" you know the timing when I come home. You should b ready." He yelled while entering in.
" Randhir I m your wife not a gatekeeper. "
" I know who you are.. Any way I m really tired .. Don't have time to discuss anything ." He made his way to his bedroom without noticing the tinge of moisture in sanyukta's eyes all this while.
Sanyukta wanted to share something with him but he didn't give her any chance.
******************************
They both had dinner in silence like they always do. It was their daily routine. He used to come at 7:00 pm , yells at her ,oozes out all his frustration on her , have dinner with her without even exchanging anyword with her , watches tv till 10 and then sleeps. Like every typical husband behaves with his house wife.
Where as sanyu like every typical housewife used to misses him.. She so wanted to b with her.. Atleast just ask her how she is ? But her never did despite of the fact that It was just 6 months of their marriage.
Every night she used to sleep next to him without saying anything.. But today she needed him. She wanted to talk to him but couldn't coz he was in deep slumber already when she entered the room after finishing her work.
************************
Next evening.
He came back home as usual but today she didn't make any delay n opened the door on time. He stepped in n passed a smile to her , she smiled back..
He entered inside the bedroom.. He pulled out a t-shirt from the wardrobe n pulled it on his torso.. He shut the door of the cupboard but before he could turn around she came from behind n hugged him tightly.. He was flabbergasted. This was not normal for him.. She had never done it before.. He turned around breaking the hug. He looked at her face.. She was smiling.. But her knew she is faking out something behind this smile.. She moved closer to his face n was just looking into his eyes with utmost love.. She was still smiling.. But he was frowning.. He knew something was definitely wrong..
" are you ok? " , he asked softly.
" yeah" she said decreasing the distance between their faces.. They kept on looking into each other's eyes for a few more seconds..
" I love you the most Randhir. " she felt a lump in her throat.
He gulped n said," are you fine sanyukta?? You are behaving weird. Kuch Hua hai kya? " he sounded really worried for his wife.
"nothing has happened Randhir. " she kept her hand on his cheek caressing it.
Randhir could see the pain in her eyes and love for him. She was sounding very genuine then.
" I cant live without you Randhir. You will never leave me na?? " she blinked slowly.
" sanyukta !! What are you saying? Why would I be leaving you.? I too love you.. You are my wife. I know something has happened today , tell me"
She smiled again n buried her face in his chest n hugged him as tightly as she can. He too wrapped his arms around her back n started caressing it.
" why do u leave me alone here in the home all day Randhir? I miss you a lot . " she said closing her eyes.
" I have to work na sanyukta. And I am doing this for both of us . And I miss you too in the office. " he said and smiled.
" lair .. Ek phone be Ni karte. You know what ? I get bored the whole day.. There is no one to talk to me. And tum ghar ake b mujse baat Ni karte.. Ate hi so jate Ho " she made an angry face.
" so want to talk to me ? " he bent down to look at her eyes.
She nodded in a yes.
He broke the hug , caught her wrist n pulled her to the bed. He sat down first n made her sit between his legs ,she rested her back on his chest n he took her hands in his hands n started playing with her engagement ring.
" ab bolo kya baat karni h? " he initiated.
" what did you do the whole day in office? " she asked coz she didn't have anything to ask.
" work" he chuckled.
" kya hai ?? Why do always make fun of me? " she said with irritation.
"accha baba I m sorry , ok forget about me , what did you do the whole day? " he asked.
" nothing great!! I cleaned the house , cooked n maa se baat Kari " she spoke like a kid
" arey wah!! Maa se kya baat hui? " he asked.
She kept her hands on his knee , " she scolded me today" she made a sad face.
" why? " he frowned.
" becoz me tumhari burai kar rahe thi unse" she made a puppy face.
He giggled a little. " meri burai ? Accha kya kya bola tumne?" He pecked her cheek. She pecked cheek in return.
" I said that you always scold me , don't give me time , don't even talk to me , kahi ghumane b Ni leke jate , har wakt kam kam kam .." She said with a pout n looked behind at him.
He looked at her n smiled , " itni buraai " he knew already about it.
" ok!! Then what did maa say hmmm ?? " he asked.
She again turned her face in front n rested her head on his shoulder.
" maa asked me to shut up and asked me to respect my husband and.. " , she choked.
" and?" ,he frowned.
" and she said you must be busy , I should understand you and support you rather than complaining." She again paused.
" bikul sahi kaha.. Tumhe samjna chahiye naa " he imitated anju.
" and she said you scold me becoz i must be troubling you " her tone became serious , she was just looking at one point , " I m still a kid , pehle unko pareshan karti thi ab tumko. I m just good for nothing " her eyes became moist and her voice became heavy that didn't go unnoticed by Randhir. He too became serious. He by now understand why is she behaving like this. " cant keep anyone happy. Sabko pareshan karti hoo . " she completed and felt a lump in her throat.
" you felt bad?" He asked softly.
She twisted a little , rested her arm on his chest n rested her back on his knees behind. And nodded in a yes.
He shifted her locks behind her ear n hugged her tightly. She started sobbing softly.
" shhh!!sanyu she is your mother. Don't feel bad of what she said. " he said to calm her down.
" Randhir! Maa will not talk to me now. Whom m I going to talk with now ? You all have so many people around you but I have only you and maa.. Just you two.. And if you both wud stop talking to me then how m I going to live. " she closed her eyes tightly n sobbed bitterly.
" no sanyu I will never stop talking to you.. Even I have only you. I cant share everything with my mom or dad.. But I can share anything with you love." He said and pecked her head again.
" you know what Randhir?? I know I have many flaws , I m not as perfect as you. But I m trying. I know you aren't happy with me . I m not educated as you are. But Randhir what is my fault in it if my father didn't allow me to study further. " she spoke looking into his eyes.
" pata hai ?? Papa was not at all happy when I was born.. He wanted a son. Unhone maa se ek mahine tak baat Ni Kari thi after my birth. He has always treated me as a burden on his head. " she continued.
" don't think like that sanyu. I love you " he replied.
" I m very bad na Randhir. You too scold me all the time. You are never happy with me. I can not keep anyone happy. But Randhir plz never leave me . I cant live without you. I know you don't need me but I need you." she put her head down as she was feeling ashamed of herself.
He cupped face n wiped her tears. He was really feeling guilty of himself coz he has taken her for granted. For the first time after their marriage she had opened up. Shared her heart out with him..
" I m really sorry sanyukta. I had never knew you are going through all this. I really love u lot.. Instead I love u the most in this world. N you are just perfect for me. And you know what sanyu? Mera tumhare bina kuch Ni ho sakta .. From my clothes to my food I m just dependent on you. I cant imagine a day without you. I got so much busy in my work that I have neglected you.. Taken you for granted. I swear it wont happen again. From now on I will do whatever you want. I will give you enough time to you too. But plz don't cry love." He pulled her more close n engulfed her into a hug.
She was sobbing bitterly. After some time when she calm down then he broke the hug. And wiped her tears.
" sanyu! Do you want to study more? If yes then you can study more I don't have any problem. " he asked.
" but renuka maa wont like it. On her wish only my parents discontinued my studies. " she said.
" I will convince her . You don't take tension about it. Just say yes if you want to continue with your studies. " he somewhere felt bad becoz of his mother she has leave her studies.
She nodded in a yes.
He smiled and kisses her lips. They broke the kiss after a few seconds.
" thank you so much Randhir" she smiled. Tears were still flowing down her cheeks but this time it was happiness which was dripping down from eyes.
" thanks to you too sanyukta for coming into my life and making my life better. You are everything to me. " they both smiled.
" plz never leave me na sanyu ever. " he imitated her jokingly.
She giggled and hugged him tight. He too wrapped his arms around her tightly and they both closed their eyes cherishing these moments took place between the two for the first time. knowing each other better.