Packing Up and Moving Out

Warning: there's bad language, but not too bad, and not to worry, no bad scenes.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Packing Up and Moving Out

THUD
Ohmygosh! What was that?

"OWWWW!!!" I heard from the background.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Who the hell is the douche that keeps hitting my head with five steeled pans?

I opened my eyes to see myself in the teenage abode, Dan on the floor.
Oh so that was what the sound was.
I tried sitting up and the pain in my head just got harder. Now its like a thousand metal anchors are hitting my head. I laid back down, thinking of all the past events and the party of yesterday.

"I can't take this any longer! There has to be aspirin somewhere!!!" I heard Dan's voice, increasing all the banging

"Ugggghhhhhhhhh..." Someone groaned by my foot.

"Would you keep it down bitches??!?!! It's not only you with a fucking migraine in your head!!!" Jemi's familiar voice rang in my head. "Go get the fucking aspirin you crave for in the first aid kit joh!" She said using her common Nigerian -now should be a good time to mention Jemi's from Nigerian slang. "Its in the adjoining toilet. And pleeeassee get one for me too." She said, as if she just didn't finish cursing at Dan.

"Me three." I said, barely with energy.

"Me four." Jessie said groggily from somewhere around.

"Me five." Since when did Cole start drinking?

"Wow. Now I wish I hadn't said that." Poor Dan.

Confused? Let me explain. The party was just yesterday. We all drank so much to suppress our sadness and have fun in the meantime. Now, I regret it. We never know what drunk Bree could've done, talk less of us all drunk. As for Ashley, she too moved early with her parents on Wednesday to make sure their new house was all set. My parents moved on Thursday. So we threw a party for 'remembrance' the day before we moved- today.

"Wow I am never drinking again." Jemi said. We all obviously laughed even through out horrible situation. That's impossible.

"Yeah I'd like to see that happen." Cole said.

"Pfft. Say something you'll stick to." I told her.

"So you guys don't believe me bah?" -another as she calls it, 'Niaja' slang - "Toh watch and see. You guys watch and see."

"Yeah we will. You're practically the queen of the party."

"Aren't I?" She said cockily.

"Anyone want some aspirin?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After taking the aspirin, the massive migraine in my head finally cooled down. That's when I noticed that many more people were passed out in the teenage adobe. I'm sure you're all wondering what that is.