|t h r e e|

"Dakota its time to eat" Sin knocks.

"OK!" I yell. I hear his feet walking away.

I just got out of the shower. I quickly put on a bra and underwear, both black. Then I put on a pair of leggings and a muscle tee.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen, I see two plates of chicken Alfredo, and sadly a shirted Sin.

I should really fuvk with him.

"What for dinner?" I ask.

"My famous chicken Alfredo with extra chicken. " he says proudly. He sits down.

Ding ding ding.

"Um. I'm vegan" I say in my best duh tone. His eyes widen.

"What?! Your mother never told me that!" He yells. He goes over to the kitchen and practically throughs every veggie we have on the counter.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused. I was really Just hoping he would say oops and let me leave.

"I'm going to make you Vegetable stir fry" he says getting a big pan out.

"Woah woah woah" I say running over to him. "I'm joking" I say looking right at him.

He looks relieved but that soon turns to anger. Uh oh.

"What the fuvk! Dakota, the first time you give me a chance I thought I fucked it up!" He yells. Oh shit.

"I'm sor-"

"Shut up!" He yells then walks away.

God dammit! I'm gonna regret what I do next.

I run passed him, then turn around and block him from walking anymore.

"I'm sorry okay" I say and hug him I kinda ran onto him and hug him because now I'm pinning him to the wall with my legs wrapped around him. Never thought a hug would feel so good.

He doesn't move. He's just tense. Hug me back you fucker.

I push myself against him harder. Wanting him to hug me back.

He groans and immediately wraps his arms around me. But now I'm leaned against the wall.

"I forgive you Dakota. Just stop moving" he whispers. I look at his face and see that his eyes are closed and his face has a pained expression. Being the stubborn girl I am, I move.

I swear on my life I heard him growl. He involentarily bucks his hips and I slip a moan. Oh shit, what just happend.

I want more...

I move my hips more.

"Dakota!" He groans out, again his him Buck into mine. I can feel him growing.

"Sin" I moan out. His eyes snap open and he looks right at me.

He's gonna stops.

"Say my name like that again."he whispers lowly. I'm speechless. His eyes are blinded by lust.

"Say. It. Again."he says and full out grinds on me.

"SIN!" I scream.

"Mhmm" he says still moving. I meet his movements.

"God" he mumbles. He starts kissing up my neck, grinding harder and harder.

"Oohh, fuck" I moan out.

Suddenly my phone that is in my bra starts ringing.

"We both snap out of it." He drops me and runs upstairs.