|e l e v e n|

My mother went to the store for something. I heard her sayinf somethinf about sexy. Thats all i heard.

I finally have some alone time with Sin.

I get off my bed and put some shorts on since i only have on underwear and and sports bra.

I walk downstairs and see Sin sitting on the couch eating some chocolate icecream.

"Ooo, can i have some?" I ask sitting next to do him.

He scoops some up and hold it up for me to eat.

I shake my head. He looks confused. I take the icecream and spoon and set it down. I quickly get on him and crash my lips into his.

He immidiatly kisses back, its a little desperate. But i like it, espesially the chocolate taste.

He goes to take off my shorts but i get off before he does.

He groans. "Really Kota" he says. He shakes his head and picks his icecream back up.

After about 5 minute of just sitting there watching tv.

"Kota?" He says. I look over at him.

"I think we should stop" he says looking sad.

What the fuck is he doing?

"Why?" I ask raising one eyebrow.

"Because Kota. Im married to your freakinf mother!" He yells.

"Aannndd?" I ask still confused.

"And, and i just cant control myself around you. Kota we almost went all the way." He explains.

"Once again, and?" I ask.

"Ugh" he says giving up

"Me or my mother?" I ask.

"What?" He asks oncw again confused.

"Do you want to stay with my mother, or do you want me?" I ask.

Dont think im crazy. Because in the end i know im going to have him.

"I cant do that. Dont make me choose" he says. I just laugh.

"Why? Ok ill break it down for you. If you pick my mother, ill leave. Ill will nevee interfere with you and and my mother again. But if you choose me. Then i guess you can have me. But you have to divorce her. And we can leave, together" i say.

He looks at me, thinking. But after 10 minutes, ive come to my conclusion, hes not going to answer.

I stand up.

Hes picked. He looks up at me.

"Im sorry"

Hes picked her.