Chapter 13

Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!

Astoria woke up the next morning by hearing taps coming from the Window outside. Half Asleep she got up and went to the window in the bedroom. She opened it and in flew an Owl. Astoria recognized it immediately; he was Scorpius’s owl. She light up instantly and untied the note that was strapped to the Owl’s right leg.

She tore open the letter and read it.

Dear Mom and Dad,

Hogwarts is amazing; I’ve already made some friends. I have been sorted into Slytherin House and I know that Father would be proud of me.

I know that this might come of shock to you both, but I have even made friends with some people in Gryffindor house, they don’t seem that bad.

I can’t wait to see you both during Xmas.

Love,

Scorpius.

After she read the letter over and over to herself again, she ran over to Draco who was still fast asleep on the bed. Astoria shook him franticly.

“Draco wake up!” She kept saying.

“What do want Astoria? I’m Sleeping.” He mumbled and rolled over to the other side.

Astoria rolled her eyes; she obviously would have guessed that he would choose his sleep over her. She got up on the bed and began jumping upon it.

Yes it was a silly thing to do, after all she was a grown woman, but she did want Draco awake.

After a few minutes of bouncing like a child Draco opened his eyes and groaned.

“ASOTRIA WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU WANT?!?” Draco yelled. She rolled her eyes and jumped one last time before sitting down on the bed.

“Scorpius wrote!” She said excitedly while handing him the letter.

“Oh…” Draco said. He read the letter through and smiled. “I knew he would get into Slytherin.” He said smirking. “But Gryffindors?”

“But what! Who cares?” She said. “The Dark Lord isn’t around anymore.” She said.

“Yeah… at least you don’t have permanent reminders of him.” Draco muttered as he pulled the sleeve of his left arm.

It didn’t bother Astoria. She had gotten used to it tattooed on his arm. She ran her finger over the mark, it didn’t hurt Draco anymore, and the Dark Lord was gone after all.

“You can’t get rid of it can you?” She asked him still tracing the tattoo.

“No.” He said.

“You can cover it up with concealer, we’ll just find the shade that matches.” Astoria said. Draco chuckled.

“No offence. But make-up really isn’t my thing. I’m a Guy remember.” Draco said and pulled his sleeve down. “Breakfast?” He asked his wife.

“Sure.” She replied and got up the bed. She walked into the Bathroom, and got ready for the day to begin.