Ch.1: The Love Song

It was a day like any other In PonyVille, the sun was up, the cute little animals were playing around and all the ponys and fillys were outside working, playing, laughing or just sit on a bench and talk for hours.
All the ponys were beezy except one mare which she was standing with her best bunny friend on a table In the living room.
The little bunny was sleeping on Fluttershy's lap when he heard something....like a sing.
Angel looked up and saw that the mare, practically his owner, was singing, more like crooning. Angel was looking at her with a confusing expression but Fluttershy didn't noticed that. Then she got up, living Angel with that expression on the chair.
The shy mare was looking outside through the window. Her eyes were sparkling wine. She was smiling.
Then, she start singing...
[Note: This song Is not made by me]

"I'm very shy
Moments, I feel like I can run and hide
Hering your voice, makes my heart soar In reply
I just have to look inside and find
My love and feelings
For you
I long to see It
When I find It, I will find inner music
Someday we'll become
Good friends
Forever
Maybe mu shyness we'll get better
I'm the element of kindness, I too have seen your shyness
Your so sweet and kind.
Your the perfect stallion, that I have longed to find.
You make my heart
Soar
Your voice and the music makes my heart take flight
I don't know when but In baby steps
Someday you'll be my special somepony
In baby steps, someday you'll be my one and only
No longer I will be shy and lonely.
Someday soon, our love will bloom...".

The night was falling and Fluttershy was In bed, ready to get some sleep. She's so peaceful wen she sleep. That mens she's haveing some wonderful dreams. Only Luna knows...
But Angel wasnt sleeping. He was on the chair next to Fluttershy's bed. He was looking at her and thinking. That singing makes him wander, what got Into Fluttershy.
Well, all he know Is that he's haveing a theory.