Revelation

Footsteps were heard in a distance. Karamatsu ran all the way to your apartment. Luckily it was just in the 3rd floor of the building so he did not have to run up the stairs a lot. (He could have just taken the lift lol)

When he reached in front of the door '302', he was still panting. Then his knuckles hit the door lightly a few times hoping that you would answer.

You opened the door to see the second Matsu panting and looking tired. "Hey, Karamatsu what are you doing all the way here? You look tired and all too."

"Follow me to the park!"

"R-right now?"

"Yeah. Don't ask why." he finally took his breath and spoke normally.

"Well, I am free now so I'll go with you I suppose," you slipped on your shoes and locked the door behind you. You were curious by the sudden request but you just followed as it seemed quite urgent.

On the way, you two were silent. You did not know what to say or ask. Afraid if increasing the awkward situation. As you arrived with Karamatsu, the two of you took a breather on a bench which was under a tree. The playground right in front of you brought back memories. It was empty that time as the sun was setting. You sighed as you enjoy the reddish purple hue of the sky which was about to set.

"___."

"Yes? Wha--"

"I'm in love with you!"

His words cut you off immediately. You couldn't believe it at first. "Karamatsu..."

"I know its sudden but it is true. I've been hiding it for some time now."

"H-how could you fall for someone like me? I'm not as pretty as ordinary girls out there. I am not worthy to be loved. There are guys who love attractive girls and i..." tears started to stream down your cheeks as you remembered what the boy said about you. "I am not popular nor pretty. Since that certain day, I lost hope. I realised that some choose even their close friends based on their looks."

In a sudden movement, you were being embraced warmly by Karamatsu. "So someone did hurt you back then huh? Well you can just forget about that person. I am the ome who will be with you," he hugged you tighter as your arms held his back when you sobbed in his embrace.

"Hey now, don't cry now alright?"

"Its just.. that..."

"Have you ever heard if 'your inner beauty brings out your outer beauty' ? I truly believe in that and i could see it in you. You are the most beautiful person to me, inside and out. That is the reason I love you for real," he paused for a moment before he continued. "You were always kind and helpful. School days won't be fun if it wasn't for you y'know? Besides, I love you for the whole you. For who you are."

It was the first time you heard a sincere confession by someone. You couldn't help but bury yourself deeper into his hoodie and being comforted by him. You could not hold it in anymore and cried in his embrace.

"Eventhough you can be a bit painful at times but this is the first time I hear you confess something sincerely. I-I.. love you too... Karamatsu," you mumbled in between sobs. "Thank you for taking me for who I am ."

"I love you, ___. Always," he lightlu patted your back to comfort you.

Somewhere else, the other five were watching from a hidden spot. Little did Karamatsu and ___ knew, they were watching and crying at the touching moment as well.

[END / FIN / おわり]

AN!
Hey hey hey i did this in a shot and its almost 1 am now haaaaaahh i had the urge to write because it seems worth the shot and im overflowing with ideas to write for karamatsu.

Feel free to comment anything about it! Whether there are grammatical errors or what you think of the story! Don't worry i won't bite!