Broken hearts and perfect lies

Claire's pov.

I walked into my room, when I noticed that Betty's blog is turned on, on her computer. I saw my face on video. I decided to click and saw something unexpected!

In the video:

Betty- Hello my BettyBlogers! Betty Locks here! Today's video is about new student Claire Hood! I think that she is as scandalous as her parents! She is so 2 faced! You know she may appear innocent, shy girl, but she is Sooo scandal inside! We knew that she has crush on someone, but didn't know who! Next day Hans and Hender got in a fight because of her, concidence? I don't think so! Good way to start school, huh? She also got in a fight with not less scandalous student Liz Hearts! Liz is known for her crazy moves, when she threw her cup on Dina Swan, who stole her boyfriend Ashton Wonderland! Dina is real jerk and deserved it! Also, Ashton is big flirt! He kissed Dina's sister Siena in order to become more popular! That 2 jerks deserve each other! Subscribe to BettyBlog to know more!

End of video:

What?! I am not scandalous and jerk! And my parents weren't either! What she said about me, Dina, Ashton and Liz is lies! I need to find Hender! He must know truth!

Liz's pov.

Well, well, well! I need Ashton to be mine! He can't be with Dina( She hasn't watched Betty Blog) I need someone's help, and I know perfect person!

E- Emily
L- Liz

L- Emily! Hi! Can you help me!

E- Sure! What happened?

L( trying to sound innocent)-
You see my roommate Dina Swan, stole my boyfriend, and now, I am so heartbroken! Please help me get him back!

E- Listen, I know that Ashton isn't your boyfriend, and Dina and him liked each other, it's true love! I can't break it!

L- No, you can... You don't want to spoil your reputation on your first school year, right? What if I say that you aren't sweet and innocent at all. People love and they would believe me!

E- I.... Ok, what do you need?

L- I need love cupcakes! They are yummy and make someone to fall in love!

E- But...

L( yelling)- NO BUTS! DO WHAT I WANT, OR YOU'LL REGRET!!!

E- Ok...

She gave that cupcakes! Perfect! I wrote "free cupcakes" on table and wanted to give them to Ash, when that Betty girl came and wanted interview. Until I make her go away, I noticed that all of my cupcakes are gone!

Hender's pov.

I really wanted to talk to Claire, I know that what is in that blog isn't true! She is sweetest and most caring girl I have ever met! She is just perfect! How can someone think bad about her! I met her in cafeteria, she looked so sad, she must have watched BettyBlog!

Hender- H
Claier- C

H- Claire?

C- Oh, hi, Hender, you scared me! If you come to laugh, you can... I think 6 people already did...

H- NO! I saw BettyBlog and she is just lier, spoiled girl!!! You are most caring and awesome person I have ever met! I would never ever believe that!

And I so stupid, as stupid when I wanted to kiss her! Why am I so stupid?!

C( blushes)- Thanks, and you are sweetest person ever...