Evil Curse( part 4 )

Reina's pov.

When I woke up, I was tied up. I could only see sky. Dark Phoenixes were everywhere and Granny was their lead on dragon! How did she get dragon?! I noticed that dragon had green and black skin. And his eyes looked like... Wait a minute! It's not a dragon, it's Siera! How dare she turn my best friend into dragon! But, what if she gets hurt, or worse... Killed! By her own friends! I can't let this happen! I need to get out of there! But, how? I tried escaping hard, but couldn't, all I could do was watching sky. I hope Ethan made it, I don't know what I'll do without him!

Ethan's pov.

Darlene texted me and we all arived at the same place. Soon, our parents came. I still can't imagine how I am gonna tell Mr. and Mrs. Charming that they're daughter is with Evil Queen!

Ethan- E
Ray- R
Ann- A
Dina- D
All EAH characters- their full names

Sparrow- So, what happened?

Then everyone stared at him, why?

Sparrow- Why are you staring?

Hunter- You have guitar...

Sparrow- Sooo?

Hunter- And you didn't randomly sing and annoy us!

Sparrow- Seriously? That was like 20 years ago! Then, why are you not stupidly running after squirrel?

Hunter- Hey, that was in high school too!

Sparrow- Then tell me, why isn't Lizzie yelling: OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! Why isn't Daring looking at his mirror? Why isn't Blondie recording us, why aren't Raven and Apple fighting over destiny?! Dude, we changed!

Lizzie- I still kinda yell OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

Blondie- And I was recording you...

Raven- Well me and Apple don't fight. We got over it...

Daring- And why is everyone reminding me about my mirror?! Was I that obsessed?

Duchess- You were looking at your mirror 24 hours. When someone wanted to talk to you, you were yelling MIRROR TIME!!!!

Daring- Maybe that was too much. Why aren't your hands on hips and why didn't you make mean comment?

Duchess- I changed too.

E- I don't want to interrupt your reunion, but we have a little problem...

Sparrow- What problem, and where is Siera?

D- Uhh, she, ummm, there is the problem...

Dexter- Also I don't see Reina, where is my daughter?

Then Ray stared at me, he doesn't expect me to tell everything by myself, right?

E- Why are you staring? You're her brother!

R- And you're the one who tried to save her!

Raven- Save from what?! RRRAAAYY!!!!

R- She is with Evil Queen....

E- And Siera is there too...

All EAH Students- WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Raven- My daughter is with my power obsessed mother, alone?!

R- Kinda...

E- She helped me escape and told me to get help...

Dexter- Our daughter helped you escape? Are you sure it wasn't her clone?