PROLOUGE

Jeonghan's POV

I've always been a fan of the arts. The way it makes you feel; like there's some kind of flaming fire warming your soul. I, personally, enjoy creating art as well as viewing it. The inspiration and excitement one gets when creating it is a feeling that is simply indescribable. The only thing is, my sense of "art" is a little more... unique. Everyone has their perspective on everything, so some call me insane. But, in my sense, I'm far from insanity. In fact, I'm one of the only sane ones in this fucked society. I do people a favor with my art. What is my artistic ability, you ask?

Murder.

I keep hearing, "ART IS DYING". So, when people question why I do the things I do, I tell them that by making others dead, I keep art alive. There isn't much to live for in this shitty world we were put in, which is why we need different, crazy senses of art in our society. It's people like me who provide that.

Humans are the simplest, yet the most beautiful source of artwork. I've always been fascinated with every little detail they possess. Which is why my process of murder is extremely cautious; one wrong move and it's a life wasted. The procedure of creating my pieces of fine art that I perfected over the course of around three years now is one with no flaws. First, I pick out my person. They should be considered lucky, for I am very picky. But, once I find the perfect structure, I study them by befriending them. I am, in fact, a charmer, for I have my angelic looks and luscious hair. When the perfect moment occurs, where I can hear my heart beating through my chest and everything about my work is gorgeous, I strike in a quick but violent manner. I prefer knives to stab them right in the heart. With much practice, I rarely ever find them fighting back due to how unexpected it comes. Lastly, I preserve them with plaster and keep them as my statues. With these statues around my house, it's like art and love surrounds me. I clean up my tracks and nobody even knows where I live, so that's not even a worry for me.

My reality isn't warped. My reality is art.

a/n: what even tbh. i know this is crazy and weird but it was recommended and it's a challenge so why not. some of this is really unrealistic but its a story sooooo

anyways gotta tag:
junhuitrash cuz if was her recommendation
and
EXOTHIRSTY
because she encouraged this story :)
-lia