Chapter 10

Sears was following me to the targets home."I can't believe the master has his own private mission."Complained Seras.I roll my eyes.Jesus Integra why would you separate us,you knew he has a sweet spot for me.He had a mission else were,I really don't pay attention to his missions unless I'm going with.We were looking for a female vamp named De Velda.Shes been liking males who had turned down a marriage she asked for or something involving not being loved.Don't know,Don't care."Here we are!"Said Seras doing a revealing pose.De Velda's home was a manor slightly smaller than Integra's.Built out of bricks and miss growing over the hand laid walls.I sneak in through a broken window on the second floor.I walk the halls searching for our target."How pathetic all we have left to do is find that Count Dracula and exterminate him,Right Sir?"She asked to the air."Yes."The majors voice plowed through the phone."Well see your momentarily Major."She said hanging up the phone.Her voice was definitely French almost German."A mutt."I mutter."I know your there human."She said.I walk in and stand before her.She was pale with red fire colored hair and green eyes.She wore a suit like Integra wears."What a beautiful human you are."She purred.The door shuts quick and hard behind me.I directed my attention to her weapons which laid on the table."So your the miss trigger happy,you were half temped to shoot the major.Miss?"She asked."Lacie!"yelled Seras who tried to bang the door open."Seras go YHAMT!"I yell to her."Right."She said running off."Lacie what a lovely name."She said stepping to me.I charge her and punch her face.Grab her bullets and load them into my gun.Blessed bullets love em."A fast puppy you are,tell me how's your stamina?"Bullets Fire all around me.I shot in the origins and two Vampires fell dead on the table.She took a deep breath of annoyance."He's here."She muttered."Finish her!"She ordered jumping out of my sight.More bullets came so I shoot the latch on the door and ran out of the meeting room.A sword pierced through me,it stung and it hurt like hell.The person shoved it in and back out.Catching me,holding me tight the bloody sword to my throat."So your not human."She said cutting my neck gingerly.She licked my neck.A shadowy presence appeared in front of us."Alucard."I whisper."Ah my lover you came to get me."Said De Velda."Let her go De Velda she isn't apart of this."He said stern."You know to damn well a fleshing can't handle this constant blood loss.But I have a deal in mind."She pulled out two vials."One if you drink you'll fall in love with me and see will live.Or the other you will love her but love her to the point you can just drink her up.Pick your poison."She ordered.Anger boiled in my throat."I don't think so!"I tell withdrawing my gun and shooting her stomach.She released me."Die in Hell!"I yell shooting her heart.She held a device in her hand,she pushed the button and gas filled the room."Max!"Yelled Alucard."Go."I whisper before the gas consumed me.

"Lacie,Lacie!Lacie wake up!"Yelled Seras who shook me.I open my eyes."Seras?"I ask."Yes."She replies."Alucard?"I pause."I'm here."He said."I can't see."I state.A gasp comes from Seras as she gripped my shoulder."My eyes are open right?"I ask.I was in an embrace in seconds."Master?"Asked Seras."Inform the master,we'll be there soon."He said."Right!"She yelled and ran off.He held my face gingerly."Drink."He ordered as the tip of my nose brushed his neck."No I can't I'll...."He stopped me by kissing me.I didn't want to release because this would be the second time."My blood will hopefully cure this overtime please love,for us."He said.I did just as he said.

"Lacie!"Yelled Integra who unbraced me quickly.We were walking towards the manor in silence,but his firm grip on my hand told me he was worried.Integra ordered Seras and Walter to help me clean up.Stitches and bullet wounds coated my surrounding skin.

Ah what a day.....