Chapter 12

Pip,Seras,Alucard and I were meeting the majesty in the palace or somewhere important.I really couldn't remember."So why did Lacie come with us?"Asked Pip to Seras."Because Master asked of it to Sir Integra."She replied.He had his arm wrapped behind my shoulders,so his hand could dangle on my right shoulder.Just to make it look like he hated the way he was treating me he had a growl in his throat every few minutes.I hear the heavy doors open and I could fell the eyes fixed on me."Alucard your glasses."I whisper.He removed his arm and a faint pair of clicks told me they were off."Come closer Vampire,let me get a better look at you."The queen ordered.He left my side and his heavy footsteps faded slowly as he walked to her.A strong feminine grip played on my shoulder.Alucard spoke to the queen,I couldn't hear there words but I remember what they said to each other."Young Lady,with the black hair.I would like to speak with you."She said.Seras guided me towards her."Alone please."She asked."Your Highness,this resident of HellSing is currently....."She was cut of by me."Sir Integra please,Seras,"I whisper."I'll be okay."I finish.She releases her hold and allowed me to walk freely up the steps.Once I reach her I knell one one knee,just as Alucard did.I was unsure if he was still present but I couldn't worry about that now.I jumped when her hands fell on the sides of my face.He finger running under my eye.Back and forth,non stop."A beautiful tyrant he's chosen."She said.Her fingers move my bangs behind my ear."I can see why that vampire loves you deeply.A heart of a fighter,yet the wings of an angel.A will of a demon.A true warrior for my boy.An yet,a soul still shadows your mind.One who's wronged you,but he is no more.He still dwells in your heart,body and mind."She said almost making it seem like she could see right through me."Lacie,Alucard has informed me of his love for you,his actions towards you last night have proven it."She said her hand against my uterus."Take this and protect your vampire,promise me."She said placing a circular object in my hand.A ring."The wing of Alucard and Dracula.The red wing is of Dracula,the black side is of Alucard.Protect him,promise me."She said.I nod."I promise."I reply."Good."

We returned to the estate in full and force.The Natzi's what a lovely bunch they are.After meeting the Rest of the Wild Geese I return to my room and climb into my black version of Seras's coffin.I close my eyes and think of what happened today.A heavy sigh came from behind as Alucard laid beside me.I turn and face him."I wish the Natzi's wouldn't return."I found myself saying."For me as well but what choice do we have."He said."True."I reply turning to face him."Max."He said."Yes."I reply."After the war is over do you,well do you...."I interrupted him."Yes Alucard,I will."I reply scooting into his chest and closing my eyes to sleep.