Chapter 10

I woke up to my alarm the next morning so that I can be ready before we leave. I looked at all of the boys and they were already dressed in the outfit that I picked out for them. Except they all had white sweats on and not their white jeans. I'm perfectly fine with that because I'm not ready to wear skinny jeans the whole trip. I had a pair of white sweats in one of my suitcases so I dug them out and got changed. I sat on my bed and fell back asleep without realizing it.

There was a knock on my door so I jumped up like I was not asleep. I opened the door and saw the boys standing there. I smiled at them and walked back to my bed.

"I see you got the hint?" Luke said looking down at my sweats. I nodded and let out a small yawn. I laid my head on Scott who was sitting next to me and I guess I fell back asleep because the next thing I knew is that I was in the car and we were on the road. I woke up and saw that I was in Scott's car with him, Jakob, Hayden, and Andy. I was in the front with my pink fluffy blanket on me and all of the boys were talking and laughing. They got quiet when they saw me sit up.

"Why are y'all staring at me?" I asked them.

"Good morning to you too." Jakob said sarcastically.

"Morning." I simply said as I reached for the radio to turn on music. The boys didn't mind due to them all singing along to the song that was on. I don't know what the song is called but I kept it on because they were happy.

"I'm hungry." I whined. The boys all looked at me and Scott turned the music down as Hayden grabbed his phone.

"Hey dad Adlynn finally woke up so we can stop to get food now." Hayden said into the phone then hung up a few seconds later.

"Do we get to eat now?" Jakob asked.

"Yeah dad said the next town is less then ten minutes away so we will stop at a cafe. He said he will call Luke and let him know that we will be stopping." Hayden explained. We all nodded in agreement and started talking about random things. I was fully awake now. The boys would make a joke and we all started laughing. It was awesome. When we all got into town we followed the others to a little cafe. It was seven o'clock and Scott had told me that we left at six instead if five. I got out and noticed that my hair was still down and probably looked like crap. I put it up in a messy bun and went inside to the bathroom to fix it better. When I got done I went back to sit with everyone and a table they had pushed together in order to fit all of us. A lady came out and took our drink orders then left.

"Do you know what you want?" My mom asked us. Everyone nodded and started talking about the new house. Mom had told us that me and Ashton will be sharing a room and the twins will also be sharing a room. Despite how big our house is she told us that it will be better because there is only seven bedrooms and we need to keep one open for the nursery. We all agreed  and got our food. After we finished eating we all piled back into the vehicles we came in. I took my phone out and texted Ashton.

Me:'Hey roommate😊'

Ashton: 'hey. What's up?'

Me: 'nothing. How's riding with the boys?'

Ashton: miserable. They like to pick on me.

Me: poor baby do you want to switch Andy at the next stop?

Ashton: will he switch with me?

Me: let me ask

"Hey Andy do you want to switch Ashton at our next stop because the two older boys won't stop picking on him?" I asked Andy.

"Sure." I nodded and went back to my phone.

Me: he said sure. Text dad and tell him to stop at the next store because you have to pee.