Chapter 22

After my whole ordeal at school yesterday I went home and fell asleep. I slept through the whole night. Nathaniel and any other boy came to check on me every hour. Even Austin stayed the night.

It's now 6:15 and I'm getting up for school. I'm no longer in pain but I still got morning sickness. I took a nice long shower and got dressed. I decided to wear a pair of white skinny jeans with a black tank top to go with it. I put a leather jacket on over my tank top. I didn't know what shoes to wear so I decided to go do my hair and makeup. After I got done straightening my hair I curled the ends. I put a little bit of makeup on. Enough to still look natural. Once I was done with that I checked the time and saw I still had 15 minutes. So I went back to my closet to find a pair of shoes to wear with my outfit. I finally decided in a black pair of boots. They were just below my knee but I liked them. I went back out in my room and Nathaniel was already up. He had already taken a shower and was getting dressed. We still had 10 minutes left until we had to leave so we were good. 

"Don't you think I don't remember yesterday morning when you slammed my door." I told him when he came out of my closet fully dressed.

"I didn't forget. I won't ever do it again."

"Damn right because you're never driving my car again." I told him. He just rolled his eyes and sat down in front of me on my bed.

"Okay. Now how do you feel?"

"Perfectly fine. Just a little morning sickness but I think we are good to go." I said and put my hand on my belly when I said "we". I'm honestly happy to be a mother. I'm having my triplets like two months after mom has the twins maybe not that long.

"I can't wait to be an uncle." Nathaniel said. He smiled at me and touched my belly as well. He's going to be a great uncle. Scott is going to be a great dad. Austin is going to be their godfather. The other three will be their godfathers as well. My five stepbrothers well since they are already considered my real brothers they will make great uncles as well. But I know for sure that if I have a boy that he is going to be spoiled by his father and uncles. And if I have a girl she is just going to be spoiled by everyone. I really want at least on girl and one boy. If I have that I'm fine if the other one is a boy or a girl.

"What do you think I'm having?" I asked Nathaniel. 

"Well I'm saying a boy and two girls."

"I'm saying two boys and a girl." Scott said followed by everyone else.

"Three girls." Jakob said.

"Two boys one girl." Hayden.

"Three boys." Andy.

"Two boys one girl." Luke.

"Two girls one boy." Ashton.

"Two boys one girl." Damon.

"Two girls one boy." Austin.

"Guys we have enough males in this house. I really hope it's not three boys. Because me, mom, and Kyla will be the only girls and I don't want that. I want two girls one boy." I told them.

"Oh you know you love us." Jakob said.

"I do but I definitely don't want two or three little Scott's running around." I told them. They all started laughing.

"And you think we want two or three little Adlynn's running around?" Scott asked.

"Yes I do." I said and got up. "Let's get to school." I told them.

"Can I still ride with you two?" Ashton asked me.

"Of course why couldn't you?" I told him. He just shrugged his shoulder and we all went downstairs. I said goodbye to mom and James and then we were gone.