You Dont Know The Half Of It

Hello , Im Back \('~')/ . Its Been ALOOOOONG Time . Yes I Know I've Been Very Busy With School , Doctors , And Family . Yesterday , Talia Joy , A 13 Year Old Girl Who Was A Big Idol To Me Died , She Lost Her Battle To Cancer After 6 Years . WOW . Anyways , I Wanna Give You Guys Two Chapters . . So Here It Goes <3>

~

[ Gelani ' s Point Of View ]

That Day I thought I lost a friend , but i'm glad I didn't .  Its been hours since the first bell , when the hell is school gonna end ? I'm In Poetry which I share with him .

Jacob Perez .

That Night I felt as if the whole world was gonna be mine , he seemed sweet but that change quickly . I thought I could trust him , but I guess not . My mom was right " Never Trust A Pretty Smile , There's Secrets " . I looked around , to see Jacob looking at me . He smiled , but I didn't return the favor . I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see , Bre . one of Bahja's workers . " What Do You Want ? "

" Someone Wanted Me To Give You This " She Handed Me A Piece Of Green Folded Up Papper And Continued To Write Her Assignment . Humph , It Read :  ( I SUCK AT THIS STUFF SO IMMA TRY AND WRITE A POEM - GELANI )

Everyday , Every Hour & Second , Not A Day Goes By Without Me Picturing Your Smile .  Your Flaws & All , Everything Is Perfect , I Hope That One Day You Know That Im Worth It . Please Talk To Me , Im Dying Of Your Attention , Your Love & Affection ( LOVEEEEEEE Sorry LOL ) You See Me , I Know You Hate Me . Lemme Change That , So Please Go Back out With Me ? - Jacob P .

[ Im So Corny Dawg , LOL - G ]

Its Funny How He Wants To Back , But That Night Is Getting In The Way Of Everything , Because Him And His Selfish Ass Friends My Best Friend Cant Speak Anymore .

- BEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP - The Lunch Bell Finally .

[ Jacob ' s Point Of View ]

It was time fore lunch , and I was gonna do anything and I mean anything to get Gelani back . I need her trust as much as I need her . I ran down the hallway to catch up with her , damn she runs fast .

" GELANI ! GELANI ! " I Repeatedly said , and finally she turned around .

" What , Perez ? I'm Tryna Get To Lunch Before Your Fat Ass Friends Do " She Said , " I Was Umm Wondering If You Got My Note --- "

" Yes And No I Wouldn't Like To Go On A Date With A Selfish Ass Being , Nevermind Your Not Human . Your A Fucking Monster . You And Those So Called ' Friends ' You Can Kiss My Ass Perez . Okay Bye "

She Walked Away Leaving Me There Clueless And Dumbfounded . This Was Gonna Be Hard , I Could Already Tell . I Just Wish I Can Tell Her How This All Started . But It Was That Night , Where Everything Turned around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW CHAPTER , YAY . ANYWHO IMMA MAKE A NEW COVER LOL . THAT ONE SEEMS TO PLAIN-ISHHH ? OKAY BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . until next time on a crazy night (;