Lost Of Words

Issa .

We dragged them in the lighthouse by their hair , they begged us to stop but there was no way i was letting them go . I've always envy for this , even if it meant hurting someone i was crushing on for a while . Yeah i've had a crush on her for years but she never like sammii or gelani . I was pulling Sammii up the stairs when i saw her smiling , she must be proud .

Bahja .

When Issa Pulled sammii up the stairs i knew that he would do a good job at it . He couldnt bring me down , i was too special . To him of course , *wink*

( GTG DOCTORS APP. -.- lol ) 

[ A/N ; Since Gelani went to here appointment I figured I should just carry on the story oh and this is _Donuts A.k.a Sammii ((: ]

Sammii.

I was dragged none other than Issa.. I can see Bahja smiling at Issa and Him just returning the smile to here I was just smirking i'll let her have power for this little moment.. Issa tied me up on a uncomfortable chair. I see Bahja smirking at me 

"Soo, how are you Sammii?" she asked.

"Im fine just tied up to a chair. You?" I asked smirking.

"Great." 

She walked up to me and grabbed by the hair and whispered in my ear 

"Your gonna die today love.." 

That was the last thing I heard before I was knocked out from a cold metal object. Then and there I thought I actually died. After they were satisfied with the outcome they walked away hand and hand chuckling. I woke up 4 hours later to look at my phone in a blurry vison and I tried to say something but I never did I was in shock maybe at least thats what I thought. I texted 911 with shaky hands and about 20 mins later an ambulance arrived and I was rushed to the hospital when I was rushed in a room I passed out. 

[5 Days Later] 

I woke up to hear beeping and saw 2 figures 

"YOUR UP OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!" she screamed

I tried to talk but nothing came out a tear just slipped out I was trying to say "Gelani keep you voice down my head is hurting like hell". But I just mouthed it to hear she replied with a Nod. The room filed with scilence with the nurse left I hear the door open and then appeared my mother.

"Baby Are you okay?" she asked

I just simply nodded with a smile the sight of her just made me glow that I can see my loving mother.

I turned to the nightstand and took my phone off the charger and texted my mom when can I leave. she looked up at me and chuckled she said

"Today" with a smile

I looked up at the ceiling and said in my head "Thank you jesus!" Gelani just laughed.

[END OF FLASHBACK!] 

---------------------------------

How was it? I'll get to Gelani's part in the next chapter! 

Donuts c: