The Concert

A/N: comments are always welcome! Please, I'd love to know what you think of the story (even if its bad so dont worry about hurting my feelings haha!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My face broke into a smile.  He was there.  Right there.  I couldn't believe it.

Greyson grinned at the crowd and announced through a wireless microphone, 'Hey everyone! Thanks for coming out, it means a lot to me!'  The whole audience errupted into cheers, my eardrums wailing in protest.

Greyson's grin got wider 'This is Waiting Outside The Lines.'

The familiar, safe tune floated from the piano, hypnotising me.  Man I loved this song.  Greyson's voice filled the whole staduim, the fans in total awe of him and his angelic voice.

After a few more songs (performed beautifully I might add), he suggested a break to answer some questions from the fans.  From behind him, a security guard whispered in his ear.  Greyson nodded and smiled a thanks at him.

'Okay, who wants to go first?' He laughed as the whole hall expolded in cheers and shouts.  I patiently put my hand up, not wanting to scare him.  I mean, I might as well be polite, right..?

'Hey, you! Up in the back with the blue sweater, can she have a microphone please? Thanks Pete!' Greyson asked, 'So, what's your question?'

A very flustered girl, around 10 or 11 years old, squealed into the mic, 'Oh...my..god!! Thank you so much for picking me! Umm, my question is: when you write a song like Leila and stuff, do you have a special girl in mind?' She giggled and grinned, her innocent eyes as wide as a doe's.  God, young fans annoy me sometimes...!

Greyson laughed, 'I knew a question like this would come up! Well, as of right now, no I don't have anyone in mind.  When I write those songs I mostly think of past relationships and stuff like that, but obviously I leave out the breakups!'

The young girl nodded ecstatically, 'Th-thanks Grey Grey!!!'

He smiled at her 'It's fine! I love doing this sort of thing!' he turned away, 'Okay, next question...you, second row.  What are you asking me?'

I turned, looking for the person.  Where was she?

I glanced up at Greyson, lounging on a chair brought in by a roadie.

Oh.

He was asking me.

I gathered up all of my courage.  Alright, this was the one chance to speak to him.  Make it count.

'Hey, I was just going to ask if crazy fans annoy you? It never seems to come up in any interviews.' I spoke into the microphone. I handed the microphone back to the security guard and mumbled under my breath, 'And I think some girls here could benifit their lives by the answer...'

Greyson smiled, 'Umm, I don't mind them.  They scare me sometimes, when they jump at me and stuff!  I'd be happier to take a picture with a calm fan though.'  He lowered his mic. 'And by the way, I agree.' He winked at me.

He. Winked. At. Me.

Me.

I stared, dumbfounded, into his eyes. He chuckled a little at my out-of-it face and continued answering questions.

The rest of the concert was a blur; songs, laughs, happiness.  I came out of the hall filled to the brim with gossip and memories.  I had remembered to take pictures and videos as my mother had asked, and Emma had even got a picture of Greyson winking at me! 

We got pushed along with the crowd running towards the back entrance; trying to catch a glimpse of their favourite celebrity.  Emma and I exchanged a glance before running with the crowd, cameras and paper and pen at the ready.

Security was stationed at every other post, ready to hold back screaming girls.  A fancy car was parked about 10 meters away from the exit door. Emma and I were close to the car, leaning against the railing, so he was sure to see us!  We heard a loud screeching coming from the top of the line of fans, and moments later saw Greyson taking pictures, giving hugs, smiling and just being Greyson! I couldn't wait until he came closer.  He could not miss us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: so yeah, the next chapter is when they meet properly! sorry for the wait guys!