Chapter 4

Steph - noooooooooo don't say it !!!!!! , you think that I should , what?

Coach Deff - I'm sorry Stephen I really am , but I think that you should just .........take a little tiny break on basketball ......just to get your mind right

Steph - WHAT!!!!!!! HOW LONG IS THIS "" BREAK "" ????

Coach Deff - for about ........2 weeks

Steph - WHAT !!!!! SO I DONT PLAY FOR 2 WEEKS

Coach Deff- sorry but no

Steph - BUT IM THE BEST PLAYER ON THIS GOT DANG TEAM !!!!!!!!!!

Parker - Excuse you , Mr.All That , but YOUR NOT THE ONLY GOOD ONE ON THIS TEAM , REMEMBER THAT WE ALL HAD TO TRYOUT FOR THIS TEAM!!!!!

Steph - well how about , F*CK YOU AND OUR FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!
Parker - whatever ( walks out )

Dreymond - I thought we was in this together , Steph ? ( almost crying )

Steph - listen Drey .....I didn't ....

Dreymond - nahhh I don't wanna hear that B.S.............I'M OUT and OH yeah ..........as of now we are NOT friends

Steph - I don't care !!!!! I don't need you !!!!

Coach Deff - ok Steph , ENOUGH OF THIS , YOU NEED TO GO HOME NOW AND GET SOME FREAKING SLEEP , AND CALL ME WHEN YOU GOT YOUR B.S TOGETHER !!!!!!!!

Steph - ok fine , but dont call me back , when y'all lose tommorows game ( walks out with Riley close behind )

In The Car

Riley - ummm daddy?

Steph - I really don't wanna talk right now , but what's up Rile?

Riley - are you quitting the team ?

Steph - I don't wanna talk about it right now

Riley - SO , WHAT HAPPENS TO EVERY FREAKING THING YOU TOLD ME , ABOUT NEVER QUITTING ........or was that all a lie ( tears streaming down her face )

Steph - Riley Alexandria Curry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW I DONT AND NEVER WILL LIE TO YOU AND DONT YOU DARE TALK TI ME LIKE THAT !!!!!!!

Riley - whatever .......I swear I'm sooooooo sick of this

Steph - HAAAA, SICK OF WHAT ? YOU AINT NUN BUT A LIL KID , YOU AINT GOT ADULT RESPONSIBILITIES , SO DONT EVEN SAY THAT !!!!!

Riley - I SWEAR IF I COULD .........
I would .......

Steph - YOU WOULD AND COULD WHAT ?

Riley - IF I HAD A CHANCE TO RUN AWAY ................I would

Steph - OK THATS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW , I DONT CARE IF I CURSED , DONT YOU EVER, EVER SAY THAT AGAIN , BECAUSE YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU .......

Riley - mhmmmm , what ever you sayyyy

At Home

Riley and Steph walked in the house and they immediately saw Ayesha on the couch eating strawberries watching " Teen Mom "

Steph - AYESHA ALEXANDER , TELL ME THE SECRET , NOW

Ayesha - omg heyy babe( tries to kiss him )

Steph - get the fuck off me !!!!! And tell me the got damn secret !!!!!!!!

Ayesha - can I just tell you alone , when we get ready for bed ?

Steph - whatever , Riley , go ahead and get to bed , its pretty late

Riley - ok , love yall

Steph - love you too

Ayesha - I love you too , sweatheart

In Their Bedroom

Steph- ( walking out the shower and into the room ) ok Ayesha , were ready for bed , Now tell me the secret !!

Ayesha - wow you haven't called me isiboo the whole time !!

Steph - STOP FREAKING PLAYING WIDD ME ......BECAUSE ITS OF YOU THAT I GOT KICKED OFF THE TEAM FOR TWI WHILE DAMN WEEKS !!!!! AND PLUS YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU HAD TO TELL ME SOMETHING , RIGHT BEFORE THE GAME STARTED MESSED UP MY HEAD AND NOW EVERYONE ON THE TEAM HATES ME , SO TELL ME THE FUCKING SECRET OR SECRETS I SHOULD SAY .........

Ayeha - ok fine , secret #1 is my mom has stage 2 cancer .........

Steph - OH MY FUCKING GOSH , BABE

Ayesha - don't try to be all sweet on me now ......secret #2 is I might be pregnant

Steph - OMG IM SOOOOOOO SORRY BABE I JUST WISHED YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME , I LOVE YOU AYESHA CURRY , AND IM SORRY FOR BEING A TRUE JACK ASS , please forgive me ( tears coming down )

Ayesha - yes steph ......I forgive you

Steph - yessssssss , God is Good !!!!!!!!!!!

Ayesha- lol yeaaa , but one problem ...........

Steph - and what is that !????!!!!

Ayesha - how are we going to tell Riley?