chapter 6 - themepark

ARRIVED AT THE THEMEPARK

YOUR POV
Yey! We finally arrived at the themepark!! I immediately stand up and heads to the door to rush out.

But the teacher stops us, including me.

"Wowowo.. kids.. slow down." Ms. Lee said using a mictophone so that we all can hear.

"Before we go out of the bus, there's some information to tell you. We will start playing at 10 a.m. and go home at 7 p.m. So you kids can go with your friends and we will not keep an eye on you kids. So please be careful and if you kids need to rest or is feeling sick, go to the health center room. That's it kids.. you can go now"

We all rush out of the bus and immediately play, since our teacher have already bought the tickets.

We all seperate and i decided to go with Sana.

"Hey Sana.. i wanna play that roller coaster. Can you acompany me?" I asked. Sana hesitated.

"Uhm.. i dont know (y/n). I'm scared of thrilling rides including roller coasters. Sorry, i can't." Sana said with a sorry look.

I gave a sigh. "But.. i want to play this the most from all of the rides here.." I whined.

"Well.. u can go alone."

"I'm scared to go alone :("

After arguing for some minutes, i finally gave up and decided to just leave the ride.

-

-

-

-

But before i could leave the place,

Somebody grabbed my hand, he decided to go with me.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I was going with Jin hyung. He's my close friend. Well, Jin hyung eventually knows that i liked (y/n).

So he decided to help me get closer to her. We decided to walk behind them and secretly following them.

While we were walking, i heard Sana and (y/n) arguing something.

It must've been about the roller coaster.

I know that (y/n) likes roller coaster. Well, because i could hear her in the bus always talking about the roller coaster.

I see (y/n) whined and it is so cute! I barely died.

"Yah.. don't u want to go with (y/n)?" Jin hyung asked me.

I shook my head because i am not a good rider in those kind of rides.

"Well, do you want to see your lover being sad because she can't ride the ride?"

I shook my head.

"Then.. just go for it Jungkookie. U don't want her to be sad at this beautiful day. Also, you can get close to her."

I hesitated for a while.

-

-

-

-

-

I can do it for (y/n)!

Before (y/n) could leave the place with Sana,

i quickly ran to het and grabbed her hands which made her looked back.

Oh no! What did i just do.

I tried very hard to keep it cool.

"Uhm.. (y/n). I could acompany you riding the roller coaster."