chapter 21 pt.2 - goodbye, love

YOUR POV

We seperated since he wanted to go to the toilet and i, wanted to meet sana.

I walked and walked, didnt know where i was going. I just walked while thinking what's happening to jungkook.

Why is he being ignorant to me?

I was sad because now, jungkook's mad at me. I was happy earlier that jungkook and i has became friends again, but now, we act like we don't know each other.

It was a coincidence but then i met sana at the corridor, near physics class.

"Hey girl" she greeted cheerfully. "Hi" i greeted her back, a little down.

"What's wrong?" She asked me, concerned.

I shook my head, not wanting to tell her what happened. Because, every person has it's own privacy, right?

She nods then said, "you can tell me whenever you want, i'm always here, ready for you to tell me whats wrong, ok?"

I reply her with a hug. I pulled her into a warm hug. How i'm so lucky to have a friend like her in my life.

"Thanks" was all i managed to say from my mouth.

"Your welcome, (y/n)"

We pulled away from the hug and continued walking outside the school.

But then, i remember that i was supposed to meet jungkook after school later at the gates.

"Sana, you can go home first with Jin oppa," i said while pointing at Jin oppa, who is far away from us, already waiting for us near the gates.

"Why?"

"Need to meet jungkook" i answered simply.

"Oh ok, bye (y/n)!" She said while running to jin oppa then got a bearhug from jin oppa. I was happy to see them happy.

It was now 3:15 p.m. and jungkook haven't came out from the school.

I kept on waiting for jungkook until he has appear.

I look to my watch and saw the time.

3:45 p.m

"Where is jungkook?!" I mumbled to myself in quite an anger.

Just then, i found jungkook heading here, to the place i'm standing right now. With a serious look.

"H-hey" i greeted him nervously since he looked so serious right now.

"So tell me (y/n)," he said immediately.

I nod, waiting for jungkook to continue.

"Are you and taemin in a relationship?"

I was taken aback with his question.

"I.. uh.. we-" i stuttered at my own words, but then got cut off.

"Just tell me," jungkook says, staring deeply onto my eyes.

I sighed and nodded.

"Since when?" He asked me.

"Yesterday.." i say truthfully.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

So they are really dating??!

And not acting?

I felt like a gun just shot me in the heart.

All this time..

I thought she was in love with me...

I shouldn't have thinked that she likes me.

Tch, who do i think i am? I know i'm popular but i guess.. some people doesnt like me. But why does she needs to be the one, not liking me.

So, all this time, i have done a lot of things to her, to show my love towards her, our moments together..

It was all nothing.

It doesnt mean anything special to her, but it all means so much to me..

So, i guess i'm loving alone? And hurting alone?

All i know is that love is a good thing. But now, i know. Love fucking sucks.

"J-jungkook?"

I snap out and saw her beautiful face, for i guess the last time.

I could feel a single tear dropped from the corner of my eyes and roll down to my cheeks.

(Y/n) pull out her hand towards my face, wanting to wipe the tear from my face.

But, i did the best thing to do right now.

I slap her hands away from my face.

I slap them hard, making (y/n) speechless.

"I'm sorry," i mumbled, but was sure enough to be heard by (y/n).

After all i did, i realised that i mean nothing and it would be best if i stay away from her.

This could be the last time i talked to her.

The last time i see her beautiful face,

And the last time i could hold her.

And i'm not ready for that.

I pulled (y/n) for a hug.

This will be the last time i could hug her.

(Y/n) seemed to be shocked that i suddenly pulled her for a hug.

But i didnt care anymore, because this will be the last time i could hug her and be together with her.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, making (y/n)'s cloth a little wet.

I whispered onto her ear 'something' for the last time.

The hug only lasted for a few seconds because then i quickly pulled out from the hug and run far far away from here.

I looked back while running to see (y/n) left there speechless.

This will be the last time i could see her.

Didn't know where my feet brought me too, i just kept running while tears kept rolling to my cheeks.

I whispered her a ...

'Goodbye'

Author's note
; - ;
heyO
so, dOUbLe uPdATe
FOR YOU because i wuv u :3
get tht pun? ;)
lmao whatever

so im sorry for not updating for a very long time :(
because i've tried so hard to make this chapter gud. but somehow, its not gud yet :'( but whatevs

probably 3-5 more chaps till completed! :')

excuse bad grammars and probs some typos.
dont forget to vote!!1!1!!1!1!

byebye