Chapter 2

"Finally." Shiro muttered as he finally found his class. He let out a sigh when he realized that class had started fifteen minutes ago. Running a hand through the right side of his hair, he slid the door open making heads turn. His hands dropped back to his sides as he walked into the class.

Shiro watched the teacher turn his head to look over at him. "Ah, you must be Shiro." He said as the cyan haired boy only gave a slight nod in response. The teacher smiled before placing a hand on Shiro's shoulder before turning him so that he was facing the class. "Class, this is our new student Shiro Taiga." The teacher said as he motioned his hand towards Shiro.

Shiro bowed slightly before standing up straight. "You can sit anywhere you want Shiro." The teacher said with a kind smile. Shiro gaze the older male a small nod, before heading to the last desk in the back of the room which was next to a window. Shiro sat down at his new desk, only to feel two sets of eyes on him.

The cyan haired male turned his head to his right, only to meet eyes with two ginger haired twins. Shiro watched the twins grin mischievously with a glint in their eyes, making Shiro tilt is head a bit to the side in curiosity. The male shook his head before looking back out the window.

'Those twins are weird....yet they spike my interest.' Shiro thought to himself with a small smile. He closed his eyes after he didn't feel the twins gazes on him anymore, and within a few seconds Shiro had fallen asleep.

It was until twenty minutes later when he heard two voices next to him.

"Should we wake him?"  One of the voices asked, the familiar feeling of two sets of eyes on him embraced his body again.

"I think we should wake him, but his sleeping face is actually rather cute." Another voice said as a gaze moved off of him. "It is pretty cute."  The first voice agreed.

"Nyah..." Shiro groaned out as he shifted his head against his arms a bit. It wasn't long till Shiro opened his cyan blue eyes. He sat up and rubbed his right eye tiredly before glancing at the two males who had disturbed his sleep.

Shiro lowered his hand as he glared at the two twins. The twins grinned mischievously as they looked down at the cyan haired male.

"Hey Shiro~"  One of the twins, who seemed to have a slightly deeper tone said.

"Why don't you..."  The other twin started, before they both leaned down and looked Shiro right in the eyes.

"Come with us~" The twins said in sync as one of the placed their index finger under Shiro's chin.

"Why should I go with you?" Shiro asked as he moved his head away from the finger. He wanted to know why the twins wanted him to go with them, and what they had in store for him if he agreed to go with them.

"Because we can show you around."

"While we take you to our club." The two brothers said, they both looked at the cyan haired male with eyes that were basically begging him to say yes.

Shiro furrowed his eyebrows in thought before sighing. "Fine, I'll go with you. Only because I don't have anything else to do today." Shiro said as he stood up and grabbed his bag.

"Follow us then~" The twins said at the same time before the started to walk out of the classroom, with the cyan haired male following after him.

------------------

Ah, lookie here, I finally got around to updating.

Gomenasai for the long wait, I've been a bit busy at school and with art commissions. Anyways, I'm off from school for spring break, which means I will be able to updag more (̌ ̄▽̌ ̄ )

Please don't forget to comment and vote (๑•᎑•๑)