Chapter 3

The journey to the twins club room was quiet interesting. The two brothers kept him entertained while they showed him around. During the walk to the club room, the twins, who Shiro found out were named Hikaru and Kaoru, started to talk about the club they were in and what they did.

"You should join the club Shiro~" Hikaru said as Kaoru nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you would make a great host if you were to join." Kaoru agreed with his brother as they stopped to look at the cyan haired male.

"I'll think about it. For now let's just keep walking." Shiro said with a small smile. It was actually rather cute seeing the two ginger haired males so excited by the idea of him joining the host club. What seemed to catch Shiro's attention was the fact that the two red headed brothers had small blushes on their cheeks after he had smiled.

'Hoho....This is will be interesting.' Shiro thought to himself with a small smirk. He watched Hikaru and Kaoru turn around as they went back to leading Shiro to music room three.

Half way up a set of stairs, Shiro had winced in discomfort. The cyan male lift his right hand up and placed it around his throat. 'Looks like I'm gonna have to eat tonight.' Shiro thought to himself as he rubbed his throat, which was yearning for the taste of human.

"we're almost there." Kaoru said as he turned his head a bit to look at Shiro. "You okay Shiro?" Kaoru asked as he noticed the cyan haired male rubbing his throat.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just have a little sore throat, nothing serious." Shiro lied as he flashed the ginger haired male a soft smile. Shiro let out a small quiet chuckle when he saw the male's pale cheeks become a rose pink. "Cute~" Shiro said with a small smirk.

Kaoru quickly turned his head around to hide his blush. Shiro tilted his head a bit and slyly smirked at Kaoru's back. 'This is going to be an interesting experience.' Shiro thought to himself as the three males stopped in front of a set of large wooden doors.

'I wonder what adventures this club has in store for me.' Shiro wondered as the two ginger twins pushed open the doors.

"Hikaru, Kaoru glad you're here, we need you two to help clean the room a bit and get everything ready for the guests." A black haired male with glasses said as he glanced up from his black note book. The male cocked an eyebrow when he caught sight of a certain cyan haired male.

"Who do we have here? Hikaru, Kaoru." The black haired male asked the two twins, this one simple question seemed to catch the attention of the other club members. Shiro glanced around at the other members of the club who were now looking towards them.

"This is Shiro Taiga." Kaoru said as he snaked an arm around Shiro's shoulders with a mischievous grin. "This is his first day at the academy." Hikaru added while snaking an arm around Shiro's waist. 

"I see...That would explain why I don't have any information on him at the moment." The ravenette muttered as he pushed up his glasses. Shiro seemed to have a small blush form across his cheeks like a raging wildfire, though this little blush was caused by Hikaru's action. The sly gingerette was holding Shiro's waist tightly before pulling the cyan haired male towards him a bit. 

"Seems our little kitten"

"is blushing~" The twins said with a sly grin as they both poked either side of Shiro's cheeks. Only to make the blush darken more.