Hetaloid: Japan and England

This is partly cannon partly HetaLoid fact.

Japan and England are the Vocaloid fanboys of Hetalia. Japan would make the music and England would make the voice banks.

Together they made Hetaloid.

They even have a few duets together like World's End Dancehall, Romeo and Cinderella and some others (hopefully)

Japan sang Senbonzakura because it was about his country's revolution and made see that China didn't hear it.

He also sang a parody of Madness of Duke Venomania about his hidden otakuness. Then Germany and Italy found out about this and decided to be a part of it and posted it on the Internet.

Japan also as another parody of Romeo and Cinderella where he sings about salt. Germany and Italy, also posted this.

Japan has many other song covers in Hetaloid like wave, Nihon Nihon Night Fever, and Tell Your World which Germany and Italy took a part in.

England, on the other hand had many songs.

He sang "The World Is Mine" because he literally believed, the world was his. But at this rate with the FACE family and all, it was impossible so he expressed it through song.

England also danced to "Po Pi Po" once and America was the only one to see it. He cast a spell on him that made him forget about it.

England also sang a cover of "Self-Inflicted Achromatic" about America's revolution when he left him.

England also has many other songs like Tokyo Teddy Bear, Dosiburi Days, as well as a Bad Apple duet with America.

When these two are put together they're HetaLoid Kings.