xiiii。

dear diary, 1-05-16

woozi is really fun to be with!

we got to a amusent park and he had great fighting skills which made me fall go him more...

Me and Woozi got into a new opened amusement park and well, lots of people.

One game struck Woozi. I don't know what's it called but the thing is you need to like shoot a toy with a water gun and once you got all, you will get a teddy bear.

"Come on, hyung. Just this time." He pleaded with those pout and cute puppy eyes.

"Fine." I surrendered (because I can't resist those) and handed him some money. "Yehey!" He jumped with joy and started playing.

I was not into it because I was enjoying the shouts of people in the rollercoaster. After some time, Woozi came to me without anything on his hands. "Where's you're teddy bear?" I asked and he didn't answer. He frowned the whole time.

"Woozi, I'll just go to the restroom okay? I will text if I will come back. Don't go anywhere. I don't want you to be lost." I said and I caught him blushing at my last sentence. He nodded and I got to the restroom.

And, to the stall where he played a while ago. I played and I got them all down! I got a brown teddy bear with a heart on his chest saying "I love you".

I texted him.
Hoshi: Babe, come to the bench please
*after 5 minutes*
Woozi: Okay

I hid the teddy bear at my back and he came running. "Hey," I said. He smiled and held my hand. "I have something for you." I revealed to him the teddy bear. I saw his eyes sparkle. "Oh my gosh, Hoshi." He smiled and gave me a pexk on the lips. "I love you too." He said and I kissed him on the forehead.

and that's what happened. so cheesy and all. can't help it all :)

-hoshi