You have a fight but makeup (Stefan Imagine)

You busted through the Salvatore's boarding house with anger and fury expressed upon your face. "Stefan Cooper Salvatore!" you yelled as stern as you could muster up the oak staircase. It was only a few silent moments before Stefan's face appeared from around the corner. "Did I ever tell you how hot you get when you get angry." he tried to say with hopes of evading a lecture "How could you?!" you screamed so loud your lungs grew sore. Stefan slowly came out from hiding and steadily began to walk down the creaky stairs, not daring to make eye contact with you, until you deathly glare forced his eyes up...

"Your business with Damon, Caroline, Tyler, Klaus, and Elena are over with. I thought you got that message when we finally decided we are going to move and start a new life?" you spoke softly but ever so cold. You somehow managed to coax Stefan into your embrace with the look of overwhelming sadness. Stefan let out a soft sigh as he wrapped his baring arms around your waist. You could feel the strength in his arms even when he was holding you tenderly like a priceless vase. Stefan stared down into your e/c optics. "I want nothing more than to spend my entire life with you y/n." he paused as he placed a small kiss upon your awaiting lips. The very few blissful moments that your lips entangled grew short, when he eventually pulled away. His green eyes captivated you with every steady breath that he took. His hands made their way from your hips to both sides of your head. Time slowed and you saw nothing else but Stefan. "Damon will always be my brother. No matter how much he's a pain in the ass, I love him." you sighed knowing that you had no chance at winning this argument. "Yeah I know." you said with worry.

Damon somehow always managed to break Stefan in some way,and you hated it- matter of fact you hated Damon. He was nothing more than maliciousness,and pure evil. Everything since Elena fell into eternal slumber has been thrown into chaos. For once in his life Damon was decent, and Elena was the only thing that held him together, and now that she's gone I'm sure you can imagine how well he's holding himself together. "Just promise me one thing." you fake smiled through all your thoughts. "What is that?" Stefan smiled even wider pulling you closer to his nicely formed body. "Somehow,when Damon finds a way to ruin a small part of your life, make sure you know that I love you." you said scrunching up your nose and pecking him quickly on the lips. "Forever and always." he said with a small laugh, lifting you off your feet as if you were Cinderella. "That's a promise." Stefan said over your contagious laughter, showering your face with tiny Stefan kisses.