Bitter misconseption (1)

Harry's POV

"Why!" I cry out these words; This is my second time.
Why, do I have the Osborn curse. Innocent people are dying because of me. I can't stop them though, th-they control me. I hear them ever so often as silence fills my brain. The voices...they want me to slaughter and the fervent desire becomes unquenchable.
My tears drop in the pool of blood... instantaneously I remember to call Peter. I walk over carefully trying not to slip on the scarlet blood. I pick up my phone and dial the familiar number.
"Pe-Peter..." I stumble over my words as I fidget with the hem of sleeve.
"Harry....again" he says in utter disappointment.
"I'm sorry " I whimper . He sighs and after a lengthy pause he responds " I'll be over" and hangs up. All I have to do is get Peter to clean it up. In less then ten minutes he arrives. Immediately a shiver runs down my spine as I stare into the cold look in his hazel eyes.
"Tub now " he says pointing to my bathroom, with slight anger laced in his voice. I enter and start stripping. I wait bare and patiently for Peter, moving a body is hard. He will dispose of it with acid in one of the labs. Then he cleans all the blood...I don't know how he did that and managed to leave the room smelling like flowers, instead of ammonia and death. My mind goes blank and after about an hour, I hear his footsteps coming closer to me and it snaps me back into reality. So, I put my head down and my locks slowly descend to shield my face. He stares at me for a while and as he does so, I feel un-comfortable and self-conscious of my naked body.
He finally sighs and starts to fill the tub with water.
"Get in Harry" he says softly.
I obey, of course not wanting to anger the brunette. He starts washing the blood off my body...he is so delicate and soft with me, as if any moment I will break. He rinses out my hair covered with shampoo and grabs a towel and wraps it around me. Slowly he carries me to my now clean and fresh smelling room. Guilt causes my stomach to do twists, knots and turns.
"I-I'm sorry Peter " I say looking down as he places me gently on the bed.
He gently lifts my chin and kisses my forehead, "I know Harry". He walks over getting my clothes. He changes me when this would happen. I realize he is done when he slips up my now fresh silk pants. I hug him as I have so much to thank him for.
He sighs and takes off his shoes. He knows what I want...I crave his strong arms as they embrace me and a safe feeling washes over me. He proceeds to lay next to me. I scoot towards him and press my chest with his. He then wraps his arms around my waist as we snuggle closer together. He quickly pecks my lips and I decide to do the same. We always cuddle, peck or Eskimo kiss. We've done it since childhood. I love him. I don't know what love exactly is but I'm sure that I love him. He makes me sane, he gets rid of the voices. I'll tell him that I love him soon. I'm just afraid to lose him....he's the only one that I have and love. I decide to tell him soon. But, for now I snuggle closer and let out a content sigh. He just chuckles and Eskimo kisses me.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{+}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hey, how did I do on the 1st chapter ?
Leave your comments and vote !
Sorry I'm a horrible writer :'v .