Chapter One

The pain was horrible but not compared watching 'him' walk away. 

Hello, my name is Kate Angela Moon. I'm seventeen and living with my brother, who is twenty three and my fish. Yep, I said fish. I would have a dog but there's .... already to many. I have light brown hair with blue eyes. I have an average size body like other girls but stronger. Why, you may ask. Because I'm a werewolf. Also, the Future Luna or was. 

My brother, Nicholas Edward Moon, is also a werewolf. He has dark brown hair and chestnut eyes. Nick is the beta of the Star-night Pack. 

Here let me explain some things about werewolfs. Well, each pack has one Alpha, one Beta, and two in commands. Alphas are born with power and strength. They can command you to do something and you have to do so. It's like an itch that you can not reach, so you deal with it. There's also a thing called mates. A mate is a person fate puts you with. When you are 'with' your mate its like nothing you ever experienced before. Males don't shift until their fourteenth birthday. Females don't shift also until their sixteenth birthday. Also when females turn eighteen they go into heat, for their first time. How long? Well, you see it depends on the females mate's power. Higher the male's rank is the longer the heat. 

My heat will last a month or two. I'll tell you why.

*flashback* 

Here I am walking down the school hall in my black skinny jeans and a light pink t-shirt and my converse. 

I'm on my way to my locker when I bump into someone. I fall back on my butt. I cringe back when I see the Alpha. 

"Watch it mutt! Don't want to see you in my way again! Do you- do you smell that? It smells good." The Alpha finally looks down at me while crouching down and smelling me. He looks into my eyes. 

As he does, everything seems to disappear. Just me and him. His eyes widen. 

'Mate!' My wolf yelled I side my head. My eyes also widen in shock. 

'What? How? Unless- No! His birthday was last week. And I have been out sick.' I thought to myself. 

"Get up." Alpha mumbles. "Now!" He yells. I flinch. "Sorry, come on." He grabs my arm and pulls me to the forest near by the school. He stops and turns. "Look here mut-." I cut him off. 

"Kate." I said frowning. 

"Whatever. Anyway, I'm rejecting you" he said while starting to walk away. 

"Why?" I whispered, low enough not even a human could hear, but we are werewolfs. 

He slowly turns. "Your ugly,weak,fat,and waste of air. That's why. And because I have a girlfriend. She is sexy,perfect figure!and strong." He then left me crying on the ground.

*End of Flashback*

And now I stand by a cliff's edge. I look down to see a beautiful ocean water below. 'No rock,No death.' Is the last thing I thought before jumping.

•comment what you think.Vote•