The Undefined Connection...(PART ONE)

"Goodnight Naegi"She greeted me back and i was supposed to sleep when i noticed one thing.

                                                          *********************************

THE NEXT MORNING

    "Hey Naegi, are you okay? You seems pre-occupied since earlier. What's happening to you?"Kirigiri asked me.

"Huh?W-what?"I replied absent-mindedly at her.

"What's up?Why are you so pre-occupied?"She asked me with a worried expression.

"N-nothing really.It's just that...Kirigiri-san,can i leave you for a while later?"I asked her.

"Huh?Why?Where are you going?Can't I just come with you?"She asked me.Quite interested to know what's in my mind.Her ways though.

"Well,no.I'm sorry but you can't come with me"I told her with a tone of regret.I do not want to leave her alone but i've got no choice.She just can't come!

"Okay,fine.I guess,i can't change your mind.Just,be careful,Naegi.The world outside is very dangerous,remember that"she said.I can see her worries.

I just smiled at her.She's really a caring person.Though,she also likes to hide that side of her.Which helps me realize how complex and interesting person she is.

=TIME SKIP=

I can't possibly be mistaken but i saw her!Maizono-san!I think she is alive!I can take the danger of going out in this dangerous world just to find her!After all,I-i'm the reason why sh-she died.

I stepped out,outside and took a deep breath before i walked to the place on where i thought i saw her.

I examined it.The place is empty and leaves off a kinda creepy feeling and the environment,too.But no matter how creepy this is,i gotta fight my fear.After all,we defeated Enoshima-san and this is just..kind of,nothing anymore.

I was busy thinking very deep when i haven't noticed and took a closer look what i just glimpsed on my eyes.I think i saw something or someone move.

There's someone in here besides me!

I slowly went at that side.And with every step i make,my heart beats faster and faster...

"W-who are you?Ki-kindly show yourself!"i commanded and tried my best to sound threatening.(Although,i know that didn't worked at all)

I heard very quiet cries and whimpers which made me felt worried.

"Don't worry,i won't kill you.J-just,show yourself so i could help you!"I told to whoever that person is.

But i heard no replies at all.I was about to be the one to come near her side when i heard some noises.Signalling that she is going to come out.

I took a deep breath while she was just coming and there i saw...

*******************************************************************************

(  SORRY GUYS BUT THIS IS JUST PART ONE.SINCE YOU WANTED ME BADLY TO UPDATE I REALLY TRIED MY BEST AND I APOLOGIZE FOR JUST THIS UPDATE.DON'Y WORRY I'LL TRY TO UPDATE THE PART TWO AS SOON AS I CAN.I JUST HOPE YOU LIKE IT)