CHAPTER 4: UNDEFINED CONNECTION (PART 2)

-MAKOTO NAEGI'S POINT OF VIEW-

Here she comes...

Just a few steps forward...

-

-

-

"What?!" I exclaimed at the sight

This is no helpless girl. Not even a person. It's just a Talking Doll. It's a total waste of time. Now i felt guilty on leaving Kirigiri just for this stupid thing. 

Why do i even keep on searching for someone who's already gone?

I turned my back to go back but...

"Makoto Naegi, Ultimate Hope and one of the Tragic Incident's Survivor"

I was astounded when i heard the Doll spoke. Or merely,a voice spoke coming from it.

"Who are you?" I boldly asked.

"Kazuo Tengan,head of the Future Foundation 1st Branch and also the Leader of the Future Foundation"

"Kazuo Tengan? Future Foundation? What are you talking about?"

"I see, you have no Idea. Well, allow me to introduce me properly to you our Organization. If you'll only come to the destination i'll be appointing you of"

"Wait... I can't just follow your orders"

"It was not an order,Makoto. It was rather, a request. All your co-survivors will be there in just a matter of time. And i know why you came here, I may have an answer to all your questions and doubts"

The last thing i heard was the address until the Doll somewhat self-destruct.

Weird.

Maybe he do not want anyone to know our conversation

But something tells me i should trust this man. He may help me. He may help us.

=TIME SKIP=

"I see, all of us are gathered around here for some important reason" Asahina told herself.

"This better be not a waste of time" Togami mumbled.

"But seriously, I'm kind of so excited for this whole secret meeting-thingy. I'm so excited that it gives me chills" Hagakure said.

"Honestly, I just came here because i was told My Byakuya was going to be here"Fukawa said with an almost-drooling face. Kind of gross, actually.

"To think we'd all be gathered around together again. And for one reason..." I said with a smile.

"And what could be the reason? I heard about Future Foundation lately and it says that it helps people that was fallen for Despair" Kirigiri told us.