Train Conversation (chapter 2)

Now I'm writing this the third time. It got deleted twice... Hope you'll enjoy it anyways. Now start :)

-------------------------  

Train Conversation (chapter 2)

Amy's point of view:

The guy was finally taking off his headphones. He smiled at me, maybe because I've been staring at him the whole time.

I pretended to look out of the window again. But it didn't work.

"Hey I'm Ben. Do you go to Brighton? Because I am. What's your name beautiful?" he asked me.

Did he really say that? Beautiful? No one really called me beautiful before.

Okay, except of my kindergarten boyfriend, although I don't really think you can name it boyfriend.

I really loved him though. He was the first boy that ever kissed me but I guess that also doesn't count , since we were only four or five years old.

I blushed and answered "My name is Amanda. But call me Amy, everyone does."

That was a lie. Only Selena did and my Mom. Sometimes.

But I really liked that  nickname.

"And yes. I'm going on a classtrip to Brighton. Those awkward people are my classmates."

I pointed at some guys, who were just interested in their phones and the 1D fangirls.

One of them was starring at Ben that moment with a look, I couldn't really interpret. Maybe she was checking him out. But maybe she was just wondering who would talk to me. I chuckled about that.

"Where do you live?" He asked with an adorable smile on his lips. I also noticed some freckles on his nose that moment. Although I shouldn't. He was a stranger.

"Near London but I'll move to the city soon." I answered.

"Oh me, too. Well I actually don't move. But I live there. With my brother."

"What are you going to do?" I asked curiously. "In Brighton I mean."

"Have some nice days at the beach with my mates." He grinned.

"I'm jealous. I'm totally sure, I have to visit every single museum, my teacher is able to find." I smirked.

After that we chatted about lots of other stuff, from food to gay marriages and back.

When we arrived he gave me his number. So we could meet up sometime again.

He seemed really nice and I was on top of the world. I finally got a phone number of a good looking guy.

Selena would've been proud of me.

-------------------

I promise in the next chapter The Vamps will come ;)

Sorry for vocabulary/ grammar mistakes I'm not English. I just wanted to tell you that :)